"Moderate" Rubio attacks Obama for speaking at a mosque (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:08:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  "Moderate" Rubio attacks Obama for speaking at a mosque (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Moderate" Rubio attacks Obama for speaking at a mosque  (Read 3873 times)
H. Ross Peron
General Mung Beans
Junior Chimp
Korea, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -1.91

« on: February 04, 2016, 08:55:20 PM »

The LOSERS supporting Trump are getting desperate.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here, and what it has to do with Rubio's extremism and xenophobia (which, if not stated as baldly and boorishly as Trump, is functionally the same appeal).

I have no horse in this race, all the Republicans are absolutely awful and I don't need nine billion threads to remind me of the billion reasons why every single one of them is so awful. All I want is to annoy the insufferable Trumpers of this forum.

The divide between the pro and anti-TRUMP leftists on this forum is reminiscent of the Bolshevik-Menshevik split-sadly in each case one faction fails to appreciate the world-historical consequence of new developments and adapt to them for the interests of the masses. I mean seriously, do you not see the positive side of a candidate whose managed to shoot up to the top of the polls while discrediting every Cuckservative/neoliberal shill myth of the past generation and relentlessly mocking every Establishment Republican? A candidate who denounced the error of Iraq and argued that those millions would have been better spent on infrastructure on national TV during a Republican debate no less?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies