Hillary: "That's what they offered." (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:40:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary: "That's what they offered." (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary: "That's what they offered."  (Read 1438 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: February 04, 2016, 03:12:16 PM »

This bullsh-t about being bought by corporations is really starting to get me riled up. I think Clinton could quite honestly put it down easily.

1) I have never let my political work be swayed by big money.

2) I am running on a progressive agenda that I've believed in and tried to forward for my entire life. I want to make change happen, and to do that, I need to get my message to as many people as possible. I also need to win. So you know what, I'll take whatever money I can get, because I want to make a difference. I don't and won't let it change the way I stand up for my beliefs.

3) It just so happens that corporations often donate to the people they think will win. I'm fortunate to be doing pretty well so far. They want a president who will be on their side, and because I'm doing so well, I guess I might look like a sensible investment. But read my lips: If I am president, we will go after the big banks and the lobbyists. We will tackle campaign finance reform. They can keep donating, but I've made myself pretty clear.

End of story.
1) is just begging for a list of donations to the Clinton foundation next to list of her decisions as Sec. State. No matter what the truth might be, it will look awful.

2) National health care will "never, ever come to pass".

3)Clinton promised us, and promised them, and promises that she's lying to one group.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies