NH - Boston/Globe Suffolk University Poll (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:47:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  NH - Boston/Globe Suffolk University Poll (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH - Boston/Globe Suffolk University Poll  (Read 4931 times)
indysaff
reapersaff
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -5.91

« on: February 05, 2016, 02:10:06 PM »

"Undecided" is kinda high in this poll.
indysaff
reapersaff
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 02:38:27 PM »

The more Sanders' lead in NH drops, the more the Sandernistas' claws come out.

riiiight
indysaff
reapersaff
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 03:01:07 PM »

Really don't understand how the Bernbots can dispute that the media is actively encouraging the horserace narrative.

Yeah? And? That's mainstream media for ya. It's only outrageous now because it involves Clinton, how awful.
indysaff
reapersaff
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 03:13:21 PM »

It was only brought up because people said it was a sign of Bernie's strength lol

Even FOX NEWS talks about how electric and inspiring the Bernie campaign has been, to push the horse race agenda, and for them, to weaken the real threat in the Democratic Party.

An exciting candidate has made the race competitive against the establishment front-runner. Of course the media is going to hype it.
indysaff
reapersaff
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 04:04:27 PM »

Really don't understand how the Bernbots can dispute that the media is actively encouraging the horserace narrative.

Yeah? And? That's mainstream media for ya. It's only outrageous now because it involves Clinton, how awful.

You really missed my point? Bernbots everywhere complain and complain and complain about how the mainstream media is in the tank for Clinton, but the claim just doesn't make sense. It's in the MSM's interest to draw this primary out for as long as possible. They're trying to do it. That means boosting Bernie and casting Hillary as shaky on all kinds of issues, from trustability to progressive street cred.

I personally believe he was largely ignored since Clinton dominated the race at the beginning and was barely registering in national polls. Now that it's become "competitive", the media narrative has changed significantly. I can see where some Sanders folks could think the media was in the tank for Hillary, but I just think it was the dynamic of the race at the time. I can't speak for all Sanders supporters though.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies