Chicago cop suing victims family
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:13:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Chicago cop suing victims family
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Chicago cop suing victims family  (Read 1661 times)
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 07, 2016, 02:28:22 PM »

What a major POS.
DS0816
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 04:33:44 PM »

I'm glad he's doing this.

It makes a statement revealing who he actually is.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 04:53:29 PM »

Wait, it is this cop? The one who also killed the older woman by "mistake"? Wow. He's vile human garbage.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 05:02:47 PM »

Here, we see than Rahm Emanuel is a Republican.

If he was a real Democrat, he ask the police chief to fire that scumbag and, if the police chief refused, he would fire the police chief too.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 05:05:37 PM »

If he was a real Democrat, he ask the police chief to fire that scumbag and, if the police chief refused, he would fire the police chief too.

But he's not. He's a Democrat. So take care of your own mess.
Citizen Hats
lol-i-wear-hats
Canada

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 11:51:33 PM »

What about the past behavior of any democratic elected official would lead you to conclude that this is outside the behavior of a 'real democrat?'
RFayette
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2016, 11:53:25 PM »

But he's not. He's a Democrat. So take care of your own mess.

By MaxQue's logic, quite a few big city mayors are not "real Democrats," likely including some black ones.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2016, 11:56:39 PM »

What about the past behavior of any democratic elected official would lead you to conclude that this is outside the behavior of a 'real democrat?'

He is keeping the obviously incompetent police chief in place.

Chicagoans agree with me, its approvals are down to 27%.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 02:08:59 PM »

Absolutely disgusting.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 02:25:53 PM »

Yeah, this is vile. If it was a case where the shoot was justified and the family worked overtime to defame the cop's name, then he would have had a case, but it seems pretty clear that this cop was at the very least reckless.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2016, 02:35:38 PM »

I bet if asked the Republican presidential candidates would support this scumbag.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2016, 12:33:11 AM »

The treatment this cop has received has been disgusting.  His full name, photo, and home address have all been published in the newspapers.  His life has been legitimately put at risk.  The reckless and criminal actions of this family are what led to this tragedy occurring, and they should pay for it.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2016, 12:47:36 AM »

The treatment this cop has received has been disgusting.  His full name, photo, and home address have all been published in the newspapers.  His life has been legitimately put at risk.  The reckless and criminal actions of this family are what led to this tragedy occurring, and they should pay for it.

Hi Robert Rialmo.

You want us to publish your address again?
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2016, 05:40:21 AM »

His life has been legitimately put at risk.

good.
KingSweden
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2016, 01:28:17 PM »

Yeah, this is vile. If it was a case where the shoot was justified and the family worked overtime to defame the cop's name, then he would have had a case, but it seems pretty clear that this cop was at the very least reckless.

^^^ my feelings too. I probably skew more right on the police issues getting lots of press currently than most Democrats on this board, but this guy is an a**h*le.

Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2016, 01:50:36 PM »

My sympathy for the family of the peoples this cop gunned down needlessly and recklessly far, far outweighs any sympathy I have for the cop in question. For cops, it might be worth remembering that killing people who don't deserve it, let alone another innocent, is going to create a backlash beyond their control.

It's bad enough so many police officers can gun down people and then walk away with legal impunity. They will get no, and should expect no such treatment from the public at large.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2016, 12:46:21 AM »

The treatment this cop has received has been disgusting.  His full name, photo, and home address have all been published in the newspapers.  His life has been legitimately put at risk.  The reckless and criminal actions of this family are what led to this tragedy occurring, and they should pay for it.

My God you're a dick.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2016, 05:00:20 PM »

The treatment this cop has received has been disgusting.  His full name, photo, and home address have all been published in the newspapers.  His life has been legitimately put at risk.  The reckless and criminal actions of this family are what led to this tragedy occurring, and they should pay for it.

My God you're a dick.
The family did nothing-if anyone should be sued, it is the BLM protesters and activists who made this information public-that, of course, does not change the fact that the cop in question is a dreadful excuse of a human being that hopefully will spend his remaining days behind bars.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2016, 11:34:08 PM »

My God you're a dick.

When someone swings a baseball bat at you and is trying to kill you, you shoot them.  Rialmo hasn't been arrested and has done nothing wrong.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2016, 11:37:39 PM »

My God you're a dick.

When someone swings a baseball bat at you and is trying to kill you, you shoot them.  Rialmo hasn't been arrested and has done nothing wrong.
So if a cop points a gun at me, I can shoot the cop?
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2016, 11:40:17 PM »

My God you're a dick.

So if a cop points a gun at me, I can shoot the cop?
I don't see how a guy swinging a baseball bat at a law enforcement officer has anything to do with that.. but no, you can never shoot a cop.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2016, 11:42:38 PM »

Green Line how much of a weak-ass loser do you have to be to feel so threatened that you shoot somebody for swinging a baseball bat at you?
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2016, 11:43:53 PM »

Green Line how much of a weak-ass loser do you have to be to feel so threatened that you shoot somebody for swinging a baseball bat at you?
Have a grown man hit you with a baseball bat multiple times and then get back to me on how you're doing, ok?
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2016, 11:44:43 PM »

It's kind of funny how insanely & blatantly biased in favor of police you are. Why do you even comment on this stuff? We all know you'll cherry pick whatever the version of the events the cops gave and blame everything on the people they killed.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2016, 11:50:26 PM »

It's kind of funny how insanely & blatantly biased in favor of police you are. Why do you even comment on this stuff? We all know you'll cherry pick whatever the version of the events the cops gave and blame everything on the people they killed.

I would say the same about everyone else on here, jumping all over an officer who was just doing his job.  Everything I've said has been true, and I'm not going to stop defending the police just because it upsets your and other peoples preconceived notions of them.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies