Chicago cop suing victims family (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:22:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Chicago cop suing victims family (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chicago cop suing victims family  (Read 1697 times)
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« on: February 21, 2016, 11:42:38 PM »

Green Line how much of a weak-ass loser do you have to be to feel so threatened that you shoot somebody for swinging a baseball bat at you?
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 12:28:23 AM »

Green Line how much of a weak-ass loser do you have to be to feel so threatened that you shoot somebody for swinging a baseball bat at you?
Have a grown man hit you with a baseball bat multiple times and then get back to me on how you're doing, ok?

Why is the officer standing still and letting the man hit him? Why is he not stepping back, avoiding him, and tazing him?
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 01:00:36 AM »

Have a grown man hit you with a baseball bat multiple times and then get back to me on how you're doing, ok?

Why is the officer standing still and letting the man hit him? Why is he not stepping back, avoiding him, and tazing him?
Because the cop has murderous intent and the power of the government behind him.

"Murderous intent?"  I doubt Rialmo woke up that day and planned on killing a 17 year old.  Every officer just wants to go home safe at the end of the day, and they're not going to risk that by playing paddy cake with a guy swinging a lethal weapon at him.  That's murderous intent.  Tasers are not guaranteed to stop a man.

If the stresses of moving out of the way of a baseball bat and using non-lethal force to stop the wielder are too much, you probably shouldn't be a police officer or anywhere near a job requiring higher cognitive functioning.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 03:01:59 AM »

But we have to remember, guys. His life was on the line. This was totally a life or death situation. This guy has an entire baseball bat, which as we all know is totally equally as deadly as your standard-issue police pistol.
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 08:44:47 PM »

But we have to remember, guys. His life was on the line. This was totally a life or death situation. This guy has an entire baseball bat, which as we all know is totally equally as deadly as your standard-issue police pistol.
Ok. Next time he'll pull down his pants and spread his pants for him, right?

Fantasy of yours?
YaBoyNY
NYMillennial
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 10:27:39 PM »

Ok. Next time he'll pull down his pants and spread his cheeks for him, right?

Fantasy of yours?
No. The only cop related fantasy I have involves you getting the Rodney King treatment.

Ouch. It's unfortunate that me having a different opinion than you causes you such angst and results in you having really weird fantasies about me, but I suppose expecting rational thought from you is a little bit too much.

I'd like to see any of you in here talking **** get attacked with a baseball bat and not fire back.  The cops on the south and west side are in extremely stressful environments, and this year is looking to be a particularly bad year for violence in Chicago.  Cops are not expected to give up their lives for the sake of a criminal with a weapon who is attacking them.  And yes, if someone hits you hard enough in the head with a bat you WILL die.

Also, the majority of Chicago cops don't have tasers on them.

So Chicago cops aren't given tasers. Why? Are they expected to either arrest somebody who doesn't resist or shoot them with no in between? In the majority of cases, a taser in the hands of a trained cop (seems like a rarity these days, I know) is able to disarm a suspect or incapacitate them without killing them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies