Chicago cop suing victims family (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:12:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Chicago cop suing victims family (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chicago cop suing victims family  (Read 1702 times)
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

« on: February 19, 2016, 01:50:36 PM »

The treatment this cop has received has been disgusting.  His full name, photo, and home address have all been published in the newspapers.  His life has been legitimately put at risk.  The reckless and criminal actions of this family are what led to this tragedy occurring, and they should pay for it.

My sympathy for the family of the peoples this cop gunned down needlessly and recklessly far, far outweighs any sympathy I have for the cop in question. For cops, it might be worth remembering that killing people who don't deserve it, let alone another innocent, is going to create a backlash beyond their control.

It's bad enough so many police officers can gun down people and then walk away with legal impunity. They will get no, and should expect no such treatment from the public at large.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 11:44:43 PM »

When someone swings a baseball bat at you and is trying to kill you, you shoot them.  Rialmo hasn't been arrested and has done nothing wrong.

It's kind of funny how insanely & blatantly biased in favor of police you are. Why do you even comment on this stuff? We all know you'll cherry pick whatever the version of the events the cops gave and blame everything on the people they killed.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 12:00:33 AM »

I would say the same about everyone else on here, jumping all over an officer who was just doing his job. Everything I've said has been true, and I'm not going to stop defending the police just because it upsets your and other peoples preconceived notions of them.

Or you are just so biased that anytime you see people saying the police went way beyond what is acceptable, or that it's their fault, you assume they are "unfairly jumping all over the cops no matter what".

Like I said, you can't see this stuff objectively. It's pretty clear from these posts and your past posts regarding basically anything involving police/prison/criminals.

Have you ever wondered why so many people distrust / hate the police now? I guess to you they must all be super biased and confused themselves. That's right - All those millions of people Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies