Chicago cop suing victims family (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:52:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Chicago cop suing victims family (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chicago cop suing victims family  (Read 1712 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: February 07, 2016, 04:53:29 PM »

Wait, it is this cop? The one who also killed the older woman by "mistake"? Wow. He's vile human garbage.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2016, 05:00:20 PM »

The treatment this cop has received has been disgusting.  His full name, photo, and home address have all been published in the newspapers.  His life has been legitimately put at risk.  The reckless and criminal actions of this family are what led to this tragedy occurring, and they should pay for it.

My God you're a dick.
The family did nothing-if anyone should be sued, it is the BLM protesters and activists who made this information public-that, of course, does not change the fact that the cop in question is a dreadful excuse of a human being that hopefully will spend his remaining days behind bars.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 07:17:36 PM »

When someone swings a baseball bat at you and is trying to kill you, you shoot them.  Rialmo hasn't been arrested and has done nothing wrong.

It's kind of funny how insanely & blatantly biased in favor of police you are. Why do you even comment on this stuff? We all know you'll cherry pick whatever the version of the events the cops gave and blame everything on the people they killed.

I would say the same about everyone else on here, jumping all over an officer who was just doing his job.  Everything I've said has been true, and I'm not going to stop defending the police just because it upsets your and other peoples preconceived notions of them.

i would have thought that a police officer's job is to protect people, not to murder them. but maybe that's different  in america idk
I mean, they do have a right to protect themselves too. Whether that applies to this situation is up to debate.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 07:18:35 PM »

But we have to remember, guys. His life was on the line. This was totally a life or death situation. This guy has an entire baseball bat, which as we all know is totally equally as deadly as your standard-issue police pistol.
Ok. Next time he'll pull down his pants and spread his pants for him, right?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies