The Atlasian Journal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:17:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Journal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Journal  (Read 7995 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: February 08, 2016, 08:14:54 PM »

Excellent, Enduro! This is exactly the kind of activity we need. I actually think the shorter updates might be preferable to long editorials (because, lets face it, barely anybody read those).

In the Mideast, an activist has claimed to have seen the mistreatment of veterans in Mideast facilities, saying that they were "down right disgusting," and that Governor NeverAgain should "fix it, or resign."
Are these problems similar to the ones were's seeing in real life, or something different?
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2016, 07:38:07 PM »

All of this, and the current head is asking for a budget increase to begin scripted programming; time will tell if this budget increase will be approved, and if it will increase the viewership. He's also currently asking to be able to sell advertising time.
When did Griffin call for increasing the budget of the ANB?
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 06:34:41 PM »

Thank God!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 07:35:13 PM »

Ok, it's a bit short, but the whole "you can buy a company thing" is to open up a new aspect of the game: business ownership. If I don't hold the legal qualifications to do this, then consider it vetoed, but I think it'll be really fun. I'm going to start with entertainment companies only, because I know that industry better than all the others, when I get better at it, I'll introduce other industries.
That's an interesting idea! Out of curiosity, what would "owning a company" entail?
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2016, 01:03:44 PM »

With the passing of the Constitution, I'm out of a job. Congress needs to pass a bill creating the GM position before anything happens relating to this job, because, technically, the GM position doesn't exist, just the Game Engine that congress will determine what it is in the future, and stay tuned to hear about what's next for The Atlasian Journal.
The Fourth Constitution won't take effect until after the new Congress is seated so, technically, you're still GM.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies