Which Super Tuesday states will Sanders win? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:29:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Which Super Tuesday states will Sanders win? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Alabama

Arkansas

Colorado

Georgia

Massachusetts

Minnesota

Oklahoma

Tennessee

Texas

Vermont

Virginia

I was going to troll vote all of them.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 95

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Which Super Tuesday states will Sanders win?  (Read 5476 times)
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« on: February 07, 2016, 09:05:52 PM »

Colorado
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Vermont
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 11:15:57 PM »

If I were Sanders, I would put all my best staff in Arkansas. Everyone's going to say that's crazy but everyone said it was crazy for George Bush to campaign in Tennessee in 2000. Has anyone even polled Hillary's popularity in Arkansas recently? We are just assuming she is massively popular because she was first lady 25 years ago?

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=228565.0

We know that she's not popular with Arkansas as a whole, and she'll obviously lose the state by a lot in the general, but the Democrats there are still majority white, older, and conservative leaning, not good for Sanders.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 11:29:52 PM »

If I were Sanders, I would put all my best staff in Arkansas. Everyone's going to say that's crazy but everyone said it was crazy for George Bush to campaign in Tennessee in 2000. Has anyone even polled Hillary's popularity in Arkansas recently? We are just assuming she is massively popular because she was first lady 25 years ago?

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=228565.0

We know that she's not popular with Arkansas as a whole, and she'll obviously lose the state by a lot in the general, but the Democrats there are still majority white, older, and conservative leaning, not good for Sanders.

I thought Dems being White was GOOD for Sanders? Anyway, I don't think he will win it. I think he will come much closer to winning it than Hillary comes to winning Vermont but I don't think he'll win it. He's probably not trying. If I were him though, I would try. It's a gamble but the payoff would be psychologically devastating for Clinton.

Well, it is. I guess I didn't think about that Tongue But the white folks here are not your white liberals you find in the upper Midwest, Northeast, and the West Coast. There are A LOT of people here that voted Clinton in the primary only to vote McCain in the general in 2008. There's still a lot of these DINOs that participate in Democratic primaries, and they will definitely not be friendly to him. But no doubt he'll do better in Arkansas than in places like Georgia and South Carolina (with majority black electorates).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies