Which Super Tuesday states will Sanders win? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:13:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Which Super Tuesday states will Sanders win? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Huh
Alabama

Arkansas

Colorado

Georgia

Massachusetts

Minnesota

Oklahoma

Tennessee

Texas

Vermont

Virginia

I was going to troll vote all of them.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 95

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Which Super Tuesday states will Sanders win?  (Read 5446 times)
defe07

« on: February 07, 2016, 11:36:53 PM »

I think Bernie will win VT, CO and MN. If Bernie is able to be able to keep NV competitive or even win it, I think he has a shot at MA and VA and TN. A good scenario for Bernie would be to win VT, CO and MN big and compete in TN, MA and VA. If he's able to flip either one of the last 3, he could call it a good night. TX might be competitive if he's able to win NV but it's more likely for Bernie to win either TN,MA or VA before TX.
defe07

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 11:39:07 PM »

and while I don't think he'll win Arkansas, I definitely think Bernie could win New York, if it wasn't so damn late in the game. Hillary is lucky it's so late.

Do you think Bernie can win any of the Southern Super Tuesday states? I think if he can overperform in SC, anything's possible! Tongue
defe07

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 12:19:39 AM »

I think if he won SC, it would basically be over but I think the chances of that happening are slim at the moment.

It might change based on media coverage after he wins New Hampshire though. I legitimately don't know. His numbers went up after his horrible debate performance, and after he lost Iowa. They may very well skyrocket after he actually does something good and wins a real race.

Still, Clinton is heavily favored in South Carolina.

Alabama and Mississippi are a slim possibility if there's low minority turn out and high student turn out. If a random truck driver can win the governor nomination, I see no reason a sitting Senator couldn't win the presidential primary.

NV could be a wild card. Imagine if Bernie is able to win it. I'm sure that would help him flip some states on ST.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies