Democratic New Hampshire primary results thread (polls close @7pm and 8pm ET)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:28:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic New Hampshire primary results thread (polls close @7pm and 8pm ET)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21
Author Topic: Democratic New Hampshire primary results thread (polls close @7pm and 8pm ET)  (Read 28952 times)
Pyro
PyroTheFox
Junior Chimp
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: February 09, 2016, 09:56:43 PM »

Killer speech, hit all the big points.
Sanders sounding like the nominee is a smart strategy.
Citizen (The) Doctor
ArchangelZero
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #301 on: February 09, 2016, 10:02:49 PM »

I think it was a great idea. More people are going to be watching tonight than before, and if everyone is going to buy into Bernie 2016, keeping himself on screen is probably the best thing he could do.
PaperKooper
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.23, S: 5.57

« Reply #302 on: February 09, 2016, 10:03:16 PM »

Rocky De La Fuente is up to 1.0% with 851 votes.  He's almost reached "Total Write-Ins" for third place.  
Looks like there was a typo, he's back down to 50 votes. 
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #303 on: February 09, 2016, 10:07:17 PM »

The rest of America has just started tuning in.  A long speech is the best thing he could do.  It makes him look viable that the networks are covering him for a half an hour and that he is hitting all his talking points. 
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #304 on: February 09, 2016, 10:09:02 PM »

22.2% on DD, it is only increasing. Anything beyond 20% is amazing! Big Victory!
madelka
United States
« Reply #305 on: February 09, 2016, 10:09:13 PM »

The rest of America has just started tuning in.  A long speech is the best thing he could do.  It makes him look viable that the networks are covering him for a half an hour and that he is hitting all his talking points. 

Sanders isn't electable.
Panhandle Progressive
politicaljunkie
United States

« Reply #306 on: February 09, 2016, 10:12:26 PM »

Sanders said "the beginning of a political revolution" which is right, once his supporters unite behind Hillary. Wink
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #307 on: February 09, 2016, 10:13:44 PM »

Sanders isn't electable.

He may be the most electable Democrat in decades. With Clinton you won't independents, so you have already lost the general. Plus no connect with the youth to make the loss every bigger!

Sanders is the only hope now anyways!
Panhandle Progressive
politicaljunkie
United States

« Reply #308 on: February 09, 2016, 10:14:42 PM »
« Edited: February 09, 2016, 10:16:13 PM by ♥♦ 3peat 2016 ♣♠ »

The rest of America has just started tuning in.  A long speech is the best thing he could do.  It makes him look viable that the networks are covering him for a half an hour and that he is hitting all his talking points.  

Sanders isn't electable.

He may be the most electable Democrat in decades. With Clinton you won't independents, so you have already lost the general. Plus no connect with the youth to make the loss every bigger!

Just plain wrong. If you are still here in October I will prove it to you. This guy was a "rookie" here a week ago, but now he's a political expert.
Boston Bread
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« Reply #309 on: February 09, 2016, 10:17:22 PM »

It seems they forgot to enter any of Sander's votes in Croydon. Both DD and NYT have Clinton at 17 votes there; DD has Sanders at 100+ and NYT at 0.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #310 on: February 09, 2016, 10:17:41 PM »

Sanders isn't electable.

Just plain wrong. If you are still here in October I will prove it to you.

You can't. Hillary is the most un-electable Democrat candidate I have seen in the last 30 odd years. Kerry, Gore, who lost were a MUCH MUCH better candidate than Hillary. There is reason why Sanders has clawed back so much & why a rookie like Obama beat her. Atleast Bill was a great orator!
Panhandle Progressive
politicaljunkie
United States

« Reply #311 on: February 09, 2016, 10:18:57 PM »

Sanders isn't electable.

You can't. Hillary is the most un-electable Democrat candidate I have seen in the last 30 odd years. Kerry, Gore, who lost were a MUCH MUCH better candidate than Hillary. There is reason why Sanders has clawed back so much & why a rookie like Obama beat her. Atleast Bill was a great orator!

Hillary is ten times the orator of Bernie. He usually comes off as an angry man.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #312 on: February 09, 2016, 10:20:17 PM »

Sanders isn't electable.

Hillary is ten times the orator of Bernie. He usually comes off as an angry man.

And he doesn't understand any political issue other than the ones he rambles on about in his stump speech. Get him to talk about any foreign policy issue and he embarrasses himself. It would be funny if it weren't so sad.
Panhandle Progressive
politicaljunkie
United States

« Reply #313 on: February 09, 2016, 10:20:42 PM »

It's all downhill from here for Bernie. Time to feel the (Hillary) burn. Wink
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #314 on: February 09, 2016, 10:21:41 PM »

Sanders isn't electable.

I don't know for Sanders, but, no Hillary isn't a good candidate. If she were, she would be ending her 2nd term in a few months.
madelka
United States
« Reply #315 on: February 09, 2016, 10:23:03 PM »

The rest of America has just started tuning in.  A long speech is the best thing he could do.  It makes him look viable that the networks are covering him for a half an hour and that he is hitting all his talking points.  

Sanders isn't electable.

Winning the youth vote won't be enough to win the general, you know? He will alienate a lot of moderates and Independents in the suburbs with his stupid talk about A POLITICAL REVOLUTION (which isn't happening anyway). And while we're at it: Trump is not electable either, but most of you guys already know that.
Panhandle Progressive
politicaljunkie
United States

« Reply #316 on: February 09, 2016, 10:23:48 PM »

Sanders isn't electable.

I don't know for Sanders, but, no Hillary isn't a good candidate. If she were, she would be ending her 2nd term in a few months.
Lies, lies, lies. It's usually Republicans that nominate their former runner-up for the nomination the next cycle, but this time the Democrats will be nominating their prior runner-up. Hillary beat Obama in the 2008 democratic primaries for the popular vote.
madelka
United States
« Reply #317 on: February 09, 2016, 10:24:44 PM »

Sanders isn't electable.

Roll Eyes She won the popular vote in 2008. People act as if Obama eviscerated her.
Panhandle Progressive
politicaljunkie
United States

« Reply #318 on: February 09, 2016, 10:25:53 PM »

Sanders isn't electable.

Roll Eyes She won the popular vote in 2008. People act as if Obama eviscerated her.
I just made that very point. Great minds think alike. Wink
ProgressiveCanadian
YaBB God
Canada

« Reply #319 on: February 09, 2016, 10:26:05 PM »

Sanders isn't electable.

Only to butt hurt hacks like yourself.
Sorenroy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -5.91

P P
« Reply #320 on: February 09, 2016, 10:26:14 PM »

With over half of the voting districts in, and double the votes as last post, here is an update.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/elections/2016/by_state/NH_Page_0209.html?SITE=AP&SECTION=POLITICS

Full Numbers (rounded thousandths) with 112,151 Votes In:

Bernie Sanders — 59.399
Hillary Clinton — 38.757
Martin O'Malley — 0.250
Vermin Supreme — 0.110
David Thistle — 0.103
Rocky De La Fuente — 0.048
Steve Burke — 0.044
Graham Schwass — 0.043
John Wolfe — 0.026
Jon Adams — 0.022
Keith Judd — 0.020
Lloyd Kelso — 0.015
Eric Elbot — 0.013
Star Locke — 0.013
Mark Stewart Greenstein — 0.012
Bill French — 0.012
Henry Hewes — 0.012
Edward O'Donnell — 0.012
James Valentine — 0.011
Steven Lipscomb — 0.007
Michael Steinberg — 0.007
Robert Lovitt — 0.006
Brock Hutton — 0.005
Raymond Moroz — 0.005
Sam Sloan — 0.005
Edward Sonnino — 0.004
Richard Weil — 0.004
Bill McGaughey — 0.004

Write-Ins — 1.030
Full numbers can be seen through the link. Numbers are 19 minutes old because this takes awhile to make.
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #321 on: February 09, 2016, 10:27:02 PM »

Come on, don't embarrass yourself, Hillary's electable. More than Bernie, not that Bernie can't win.

Also, please, Hillary as a "revolution?" She's literally running as a continuation of what we've been having for the last 8 years.

God, the hackery is being turned to 11...
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #322 on: February 09, 2016, 10:27:10 PM »

Well one prediction was right : we got a bunch of butthurt Clinton fans tonight! Cheesy
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #323 on: February 09, 2016, 10:27:24 PM »

Sanders isn't electable.

She is horrible orator. I give credit where it is due. Bill was a good orator. Hillary is one of the worst. She can't connect with people & she SHOUTS with a tremendous highly frequency in a really stupid manner.

There are so many Youtube videos of Speech Experts & Journalists analyzing her problems & why he shouts - why she can't connect

Journalists Notice problem in Hillary for shouting -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzPwHm6RCfA
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #324 on: February 09, 2016, 10:27:44 PM »

Wow, I didn't think Sanders would win by that much. Guess the angry sexist NH women (all three of them) weren't enough to stop him. I know very well that Clinton is still heavily favored to win the nomination (I honestly don't have a problem with her), but I'm glad to see Sanders get a YUGE win.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies