Buzzfeed exposé: The Anxiety Of Being Marco Rubio
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:48:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Buzzfeed exposé: The Anxiety Of Being Marco Rubio
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Buzzfeed exposé: The Anxiety Of Being Marco Rubio  (Read 3655 times)
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2016, 04:49:39 PM »
« edited: February 09, 2016, 04:51:44 PM by Rubio 2016 »

This profile confirms Marco Rubio to be ambitious but completely out of his depth, disastrously insecure, and a painfully nervous wreck - totally the temperament we want in a president Roll Eyes

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/the-anxiety-of-marco-rubio#.xdAZ9KLZpp

He'd be so easy to control for the right wing puppetmasters, but too bad for them he's proven to be unelectable.

LOLOL can the left try and make it a tad less obvious they DON'T want to run against Rubio and prefer any other candidate to win the nomination? Just a tad less obvious is all i ask Smiley

The daily and constant bashing of him on here is crazy at this point. Tomorrow we will have a thread: MARCO RUBIO DOESN'T LIKE PIZZA!!!!

He's not ready to be president if he doesn't like pizza!!! Yes we all know you want Ted Cruz or possibly even Trump to win the nomination....we get that!!
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2016, 04:55:31 PM »

http://articles.latimes.com/1995-10-11/local/me-55591_1_white-people

Twenty year old article on how those once liberals backlashed and voted in conservatives. It's a very true article and makes some valid, albeit sad points.

The country is getting less white and younger, while the republican party is appealing to the older and white people.

And that right there is why the Democrats DON"T want to run against Marco Rubio. That is there big talking point but there is a young hispanic senator from the crucial swing state of Florida in the race! More than half their talking points are gone if he wins the nomination. Not to mention if he is running against Hillary Romney Clinton --- the 1% of America running against a young man from very humbling beginnings, it scares them very much no matter what they say. Heck another thread or 10 will be made saying something absurd about him before tomorrow night, thats for sure.
Trapsy

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2016, 04:59:00 PM »

Twenty year old article on how those once liberals backlashed and voted in conservatives. It's a very true article and makes some valid, albeit sad points.

The country is getting less white and younger, while the republican party is appealing to the older and white people.

And that right there is why the Democrats DON"T want to run against Marco Rubio. That is there big talking point but there is a young hispanic senator from the crucial swing state of Florida in the race! More than half their talking points are gone if he wins the nomination. Not to mention if he is running against Hillary Romney Clinton --- the 1% of America running against a young man from very humbling beginnings, it scares them very much no matter what they say. Heck another thread or 10 will be made saying something absurd about him before tomorrow night, thats for sure.

Rubio's strong trait to appeal to young Hispanics is coupled with extremist ideas and a weak candidacy .
PresidentTRUMP
2016election

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2016, 05:00:24 PM »

Rubio's strong trait to appeal to young Hispanics is coupled with extremist ideas and a weak candidacy .

LOL righttttt, you would much prefer Marco Rubio to be the candidate than Ted Cruz or Donald Trump....who are you kidding?
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2016, 05:09:44 PM »

You are right politically speaking. It would blunt an important Democratic advantage by having to run against a Hispanic senator from Florida.

That doesn't mean, though, that Rubio's ethnicity actually changes the reality of how the parties approach minorities and the issues that affect them. One success story in Marco Rubio doesn't mean the GOP has all the answers. It means Marco Rubio is one of the exceptions to the rule.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2016, 05:24:52 PM »

There is zero evidence that Rubio (or Cruz for that matter) appeal to non-Cuban Hispanics any more than any other of the fascist theocrats running in the GOP primary.
Trapsy

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2016, 05:27:36 PM »

LOL righttttt, you would much prefer Marco Rubio to be the candidate than Ted Cruz or Donald Trump....who are you kidding?

You are right, I would prefer it be Cruz or Trump. It doesn't change the fact that Rubio has extreme policies. Jon Favreau said it best. "The Florida senator might look like the strongest GOP presidential nominee on the surface, but he’s vulnerable—because his moderate style doesn’t match his extreme policies."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/taking-down-marco-rubio-is-easier-than-you-think.html
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2016, 05:36:58 PM »

I'll clear something up for the Rubio supporters here: there is no Republican candidate, at this very moment, I would love for Clinton to face more.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2016, 05:37:28 PM »

I'll clear something up for the Rubio supporters here: there is no Republican candidate, at this very moment, I would love for Clinton to face more.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2016, 05:41:29 PM »

This reporting, combined with the well-documented instances of sweating like a pig all the time, pretty much confirms that Marco Rubio is an absolutely shaking nervous wreck 24/7, cannot be trusted to be anywhere near a button or switch where one ill-placed twitch could cause disaster, and is right on schedule to bust free from his thin facade of organic layering and go on a Terminator-like rampage at any moment.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2016, 05:59:50 PM »

Attack Rubio for being a hypocritical flamer, not for being like 50% of the country.
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2016, 12:22:39 AM »

I read this (and it was written) before tonight's results were announced.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mckaycoppins/the-anxiety-of-marco-rubio#.vtR3J5dpga

Now, after seeing Marco Rubio's concession where he almost breaks down crying at one point, his voice breaking, saying how much of a failure he was on Saturday and it's all his fault... it really does seem to ring true for him.

It makes me both sympathize me with him, but also why I don't think he'll make it with how he has handled his personal depression/anxiety issues so far. I'm fine with a President having these issues, but he/she/they have to have learned how to deal with it. I don't think Marco has, yet.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2016, 12:27:52 AM »

The programmer who made the infinite loop bug has been fired, and a patch fix has been applied. RubioBot is ready to move on from his bug, and so should you.
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2016, 01:40:58 AM »

Wow, he can barely hold back his tears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRaI0my-7tE

He's a mess and should drop out before he does too much damage to his fragile emotional state.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies