Leinad/Cris for President/VP!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:43:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Leinad/Cris for President/VP!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Leinad/Cris for President/VP!!!  (Read 4582 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2016, 08:21:10 AM »

Best of Luck, Mr. Governor!!!
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.03, S: -7.91

« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2016, 10:19:38 PM »

Thanks, Secretary!
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2016, 08:32:36 PM »
« Edited: February 21, 2016, 08:34:07 PM by Governor Leinad »

[From Governor Leinad's election night rally:]

They may have called the election, but it is not over until the polls close!

I need everyone to head to the voting booth and elect Leinad/Cris!

Let's shock the media with a comeback that will be heard from the green hills of Georgia, to the snowy mountains of Colorado, to the spacious plains of Texas, to the lighthouse-dotted shores of Maine, to the sunny beaches of California, and TO NYMAN, D.C.!!!
Former Senator Haslam2020
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2016, 09:43:55 PM »

GO LEINAD!!!
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2016, 09:48:57 PM »

I think Waukesha county just came in big for Leinad.

Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2016, 06:13:06 AM »

Concession Speech

I would like to thank the people of Atlasia for this wonderful opportunity. While it didn't go as I wanted, this is proof that the game is a truly amazing experience. Make no mistake: this election is the type of thing that fuels the movement of reform. This is why we're still here--this is the Atlasia we're trying to conserve: one with good candidates and exciting elections.

And thanks to the people that voted for me; it was a narrow defeat, forcing a runoff against an incumbent. You could've voted for a more experienced candidate. Many of you did, which is why this is a concession speech instead of a victory speech. But for those of you that didn't, that agreed with me that I was ready for the job despite only having seven months experience in office, including a Laborite and many Griffin voters from October, I am truly grateful.

And also I would like to thank the veteran Atlasians who introduced me to the game, and have helped guide me, such as PiT and Yankee. And of course Cris, who accepted my offer to supplement the ticket with Senate experience and expertise in the game, and was a fantastic help in organizing the campaign behind the scenes. And to everyone else who helped me along the way, thank you!

Winfield and Poirot deserve praise for running an active Independent campaign, that was still able to get first-preferences from each of the two largest parties, and provided another alternative viewpoint in this election.

And of course, I'd like to congratulate President Adam Griffin and Vice President Duke on their re-election. This all-South ticket may not have been my first choice, but I think/hope Griffin will do a good job in leading the country into our next era, by passing the new Constitution by May 1st. Of course, he'll need our help: for reform to truly work, everyone needs to be in on it together, regardless of partisan affiliation or petty feuds. I will continue to be an advocate of this new Constitution until it is passed.

Lastly, I will remind everyone that I'm not out of a job. I'm still the Governor of the South, and I still plan to fulfill that role as best as possible until my term ends two months from now. These next two months will be fantastic, and I can't wait to help make the best region in the country even better!

Dave bless Atlasia!
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2016, 08:35:54 AM »

It will not be a long speech, since I haven't my PC.

I'd like to congratulate with President Griffin and Vice President Due for their victory. Despite our differences I'm sure that they love Atlasia and will do the right things for our nation.
I'd like to praise Winfield and Poirot for their contribution of ideas to our country.
I'd like to thank my friend Leinad for asking me to be his running mate. He is a great, Nicea, dedicated person and I'm sure he would made a great President. Atlasia is lucky to have people like Leinad.

While I'll not run for another term as Speaker, I'll continue to serve my country as Senator for the remaining of my term. I'll also run for Civic Renewal Chairman. If elected, I'll work for a new centre right political force that involves all citizens who shares moderate and centre right values and if it'll be necessary to reach the goal, I'm ready to move to end the experience of Civic Renewal in order to create a new inclusive party.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2016, 11:26:37 AM »

Congratulations to you Leinad and Cris for your very strong showing in the election.

May the both of you long continue to contribute to the growth and rebirth of this republic.
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2016, 04:39:27 PM »

Congratulations to you Leinad and Cris for your very strong showing in the election.

May the both of you long continue to contribute to the growth and rebirth of this republic.

You have a good future Governor, same goes with Cris!
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2016, 04:47:42 PM »

You ran a solid campaign and nearly toppled a sitting president - not bad for someone who's been in public office for less than a year! I'm sure you'll continue to make valuable contributions as Deputy P.O. and I look forward to continuing to work with you (despite our political differences).
Haslam2020
United States

« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2016, 04:49:48 PM »

You ran a solid campaign and nearly toppled a sitting president - not bad for someone who's been in public office for less than a year! I'm sure you'll continue to make valuable contributions as Deputy P.O. and I look forward to continuing to work with you (despite our political differences).
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2016, 08:43:36 PM »

You ran an extremely active, open and optimistic campaign Leinad. I'm certain that you have a big future to play in Atlasia
Leinad
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2016, 09:14:58 PM »

You ran an extremely active, open and optimistic campaign Leinad. I'm certain that you have a big future to play in Atlasia

Thanks, you two! Smiley

I've surprised myself with how quickly I've climbed up the ranks, never thought that would happen. It's been tremendous fun, generally speaking. Joining the forum and then Atlasia was probably the best decision I made in 2015--it was a happy divergence from my peculiar trend of odd-numbered years being worse than even-numbered ones.

The future looks generally bright for Atlasia, and I'd like to play a big part in it, as I'm sure you two will, as well.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies