Kasich consoles emotional supporter at town hall event in South Carolina
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:01:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Kasich consoles emotional supporter at town hall event in South Carolina
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Kasich consoles emotional supporter at town hall event in South Carolina  (Read 2788 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2016, 12:33:17 PM »

I hope Kasich will stay in the race after his inevitable "not great" performance in SC. If only because he could have some wiggle room with Jeb and Carson dropping out. Plus, he must realize how much the party (Hell, even the country) needs him. He is the right Republican for the given moment. That party seriously needs to learn how to see the decency in all people, and I believe Kasich is the only one running who does believe that every person deserves respect and love.

Second-term Kasich would come out in support of marriage equality, for example. None of these other folks would. And the country needs that kind of healing.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2016, 12:36:22 PM »

Trump would absolutely endorse marriage equality and you can perhaps make a case for Rubio.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2016, 02:18:39 PM »

Thats a pretty heartless thing to say. If he finds solace and vitality from the Kasich campaign, who are you to tell him how to spend his time?

Would you people be reacting the same way if this was a TRUMP supporter?  Of course not.

I doubt we'll ever see someone give an emotional, tearful thanks to trump for running such a positive optimistic campaign. If they did I would wonder what planet they're living on.

Agree.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies