Opinion of the Atlas Forum community as a whole? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:34:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of the Atlas Forum community as a whole? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Freedom Community

Horrible Community

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: Opinion of the Atlas Forum community as a whole?  (Read 2294 times)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« on: February 11, 2016, 07:53:45 AM »

Atlas Forum is a uniquely terrible place that churns out interesting and thoughtful people sometimes eventually.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 09:00:53 AM »

oh sh**t dead0man just reminded me of that time we collectively did silly things on a different forum and immediately got its admin to apologize to us for having such a terrible forum

how embarrassing Sad
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 08:29:44 AM »

Oh yeah!  I remember that now, you guys were lucky enough to run into a polite admin.  Doesn't change the fact that you still did it and it doesn't matter that it was as terrible place.  Still a dick move no matter how you spin it.

Not denying that we were asshats or that it was stupid, just that it was a big deal! It's still dumb to point to that instance is one indicative of AAD's propensity for shenanigans - AAD's community doesn't exactly align with those of us who engaged in that "dick move" nor did AAD's community exist as a somewhat distinct thing. It has more than earned its own reputation since then and you are free to misunderstand it.

If anything you should be grateful that by separating ourselves you have been given more room to make your views known without as much backlash. Now, my friend, now - what joy is brought into my life whenever I read a dead0man post! Bless you for keeping them only here, where I can truly savour and appreciate the distinct flavours. On AAD it is easy to find sweet, savoury, and artfully sour. But when I need salty and bitter I can always count on you. Here. Away. You must appreciate the separation now for similar reasons, I must imagine. Or is your unwarranted bile coming from a place of separation anxiety?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies