Bernie could win New York (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:56:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bernie could win New York (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bernie could win New York  (Read 5939 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« on: February 11, 2016, 08:02:11 PM »
« edited: February 11, 2016, 08:14:11 PM by Lief 🐋 »

Sure, if everyone in the state outside of Williamsburg, Park Slope and Lower Manhattan forgets to vote. Roll Eyes

edit: And when I say Lower Manhattan I'm obviously not including the Financial District and Chinatown.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 08:28:07 PM »

Sure, if everyone in the state outside of Williamsburg, Park Slope and Lower Manhattan forgets to vote. Roll Eyes

edit: And when I say Lower Manhattan I'm obviously not including the Financial District and Chinatown.

Wonder who the Upper West/East sides vote for in a Clinton/Sanders matchup. Probably splits down age lines again. A lot of the old money/old jewish communities are more mainstream Hillary type people while Sanders could do well with the younger liberals in Manhattan.

I think Clinton should win most of the UWS/UES pretty easily. I'd expect she'd win the areas that Quinn won in the 2013 primary.

It's important to remember that the New York primary is very closed. The deadline for changing your registration was something like last November. Anecdotally, a lot of the young people I know that live here are not even registered to vote here, even the ones that have "permanently" moved here and graduated from college, etc.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies