'Hitler was the best Hunter of nonChristians' Pastor endorses Cruz; Cruz defends
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 11:09:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  'Hitler was the best Hunter of nonChristians' Pastor endorses Cruz; Cruz defends
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 'Hitler was the best Hunter of nonChristians' Pastor endorses Cruz; Cruz defends  (Read 1660 times)
Blue3
Starwatcher
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 12, 2016, 12:49:17 AM »
« edited: February 12, 2016, 01:07:06 AM by Blue3 »

Cruz received an endorsement from this pastor.

Cruz and Cruz's staff defends him, after it comes out that he said about Hitler being the best Hunter sent by God to wipe out the non-converted Jews. And Cruz's staff even defends it by saying it's paraphrasing the Bible. And say they "welcome" him.

What??

Jewish groups aren't happy, to say the least.

It's even worse in context:
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/02/11/3748743/ted-cruz-defends-endorsement-from-pastor-who-believes-hitler-was-hunter-sent-by-god/
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 12:53:23 AM »

wat
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 12:27:40 PM »

Ted Cruz wins endorsement from a far right evangelical pastor
WUT
/s
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 12:30:17 PM »

Nothing Republicans say surprises me anymore. Sigh. Sad
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2016, 01:50:10 PM »

Where was this outrage on the left when Obama was being supported by liberation theology believing pastors like Jeremiah Wright?

Until you call your candidates out for endorsements from leftie wacko birds, don't discuss the ones on the right. Sad thing is the left won't.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2016, 01:57:10 PM »

The Religious Right whether it be Jewish Right, Christian Right or Muslim Right is dangerous in terms of their rhetoric and substance
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2016, 02:14:28 PM »

The Religious Right whether it be Jewish Right, Christian Right or Muslim Right is dangerous in terms of their rhetoric and substance

I'm just asking the left to critically question their own before dealing with folks on the right. I've personally met said leader and he has nothing but love for all people groups.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2016, 02:29:06 PM »

I'm just asking the left to critically question their own before dealing with folks on the right. I've personally met said leader and he has nothing but love for all people groups.

Disgusting.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 02:32:14 PM »

Disgusting.

So you're saying its ok to not vet Obama or any left of center leader while being ok to dig into any center-right candidate's life and those who endorse him?

I just have two words. Jeremiah Wright.
Bakersfield Uber Alles
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2016, 02:54:42 PM »

Be vewy, vewy quiet. He's hunting Bernie.
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2016, 03:05:55 PM »

I hope Bernie destroys Hillary
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2016, 03:11:18 PM »

Well, I don't know enough about this man to comment but I do know JCL and I trust his word on this but this statement I don't think is right but that's my opinion and I hope it's everyone else's. And I agree with what JCL said about the left not acknowledging Wright but I also think we should call this guy out for this statement and call out the crazy pastors on both sides.

I disagree as someone who is a firm believer and member of the Religious Right and believes that our constitution was divinely inspired by God, as long as we aren't blowing people up the Abrahamic Religious Right is fine by me.
°Leprechaun
tmcusa2
Junior Chimp
Uruguay

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2016, 03:27:10 PM »

Well, I don't know enough about this man to comment but I do know JCL and I trust his word on this but this statement I don't think is right but that's my opinion and I hope it's everyone else's. And I agree with what JCL said about the left not acknowledging Wright but I also think we should call this guy out for this statement and call out the crazy pastors on both sides.

I disagree as someone who is a firm believer and member of the Religious Right and believes that our constitution was divinely inspired by God, as long as we aren't blowing people up the Abrahamic Religious Right is fine by me.
Interesting theory. How many times does the Constitution mention God?
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2016, 03:30:32 PM »

Disgusting.

So you're saying its ok to not vet Obama or any left of center leader while being ok to dig into any center-right candidate's life and those who endorse him?

I think they're both disgusting HP's, but Jeremiah Wright didn't endorse Cruz, this guy did, and unlike President Obama, Cruz is defending him.
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2016, 03:49:17 PM »

Lol
MyRescueKittehRocks
JohanusCalvinusLibertas
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2016, 12:21:00 AM »

Disgusting.

I think they're both disgusting HP's, but Jeremiah Wright didn't endorse Cruz, this guy did, and unlike President Obama, Cruz is defending him.

Jeremiah Wright endorsed Obama and didn't Obama embrace his pastor and his comments about "America's chickens have come home to roost"

I was there and heard the sermon when these words were uttered. Another question I'd like to ask the left is would the nation of Israel exist without the tragedy of the holocaust? If you look at his comments from that context then you may see his perspective.
Trapsy

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2016, 12:36:54 AM »

Disgusting.

Jeremiah Wright endorsed Obama and didn't Obama embrace his pastor and his comments about "America's chickens have come home to roost"

I was there and heard the sermon when these words were uttered. Another question I'd like to ask the left is would the nation of Israel exist without the tragedy of the holocaust? If you look at his comments from that context then you may see his perspective.

With Obama it was a question mark, if he would govern with Wright's ideology or would it have an influence but with Cruz we know he will govern with that ideology. There is still conservative right that thinks Obama is a closest Muslim.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies