'Hitler was the best Hunter of nonChristians' Pastor endorses Cruz; Cruz defends (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:21:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  'Hitler was the best Hunter of nonChristians' Pastor endorses Cruz; Cruz defends (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 'Hitler was the best Hunter of nonChristians' Pastor endorses Cruz; Cruz defends  (Read 1674 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: February 12, 2016, 03:11:18 PM »

Well, I don't know enough about this man to comment but I do know JCL and I trust his word on this but this statement I don't think is right but that's my opinion and I hope it's everyone else's. And I agree with what JCL said about the left not acknowledging Wright but I also think we should call this guy out for this statement and call out the crazy pastors on both sides.

The Religious Right whether it be Jewish Right, Christian Right or Muslim Right is dangerous in terms of their rhetoric and substance

I disagree as someone who is a firm believer and member of the Religious Right and believes that our constitution was divinely inspired by God, as long as we aren't blowing people up the Abrahamic Religious Right is fine by me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies