POWERFUL new TRUMP ad in South Carolina
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:11:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  POWERFUL new TRUMP ad in South Carolina
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: POWERFUL new TRUMP ad in South Carolina  (Read 1664 times)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 12, 2016, 08:53:10 PM »

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/269339-new-trump-ad-highlighting-illegal-immigration-set-to-air

WOW! I've been saying for a while that he needs to run ads like this one. Putting in a black as the victim should do a lot of good in South Carolina, where the racist whites are desperate to prove that they're not actually racist.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2016, 09:20:15 PM »

GREAT ad!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2016, 09:22:50 PM »

The more the issues center on immigration, the more TRUMP wins in the Republican field. Smart move.
Orthogonian Society Treasurer
CommanderClash
YaBB God
Bermuda

Political Matrix
E: 0.32, S: 4.78

P
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2016, 10:01:55 PM »

Terrific ad.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2016, 01:08:50 AM »

Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2016, 02:37:52 AM »

Maybe I should get off this site, too many Trump bots on here.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2016, 02:51:13 AM »

Too many trolls
Prince of Salem
JoMCaR
Peru

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2016, 03:21:39 AM »

This is really interesting, I want to see where this strategy goes as far as getting crossover black support in the future.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2016, 08:20:41 AM »

It is a good ad.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 08:42:20 AM »

Meh. It doesn't speak to me. Not only that but Jamiel was murdered back in 2008 before Obama made targeting the criminal elements among illegals a priority. His killer would have been less likely to slip thru the cracks these days.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2016, 08:44:15 AM »

Meh. It doesn't speak to me. Not only that but Jamiel was murdered back in 2008 before Obama made targeting the criminal elements among illegals a priority. His killer would have been less likely to slip thru the cracks these days.

Facts such as you adduce don't matter (even if they were known, and few will know them). It is a good ad because the parent of the victim is supporting Trump, and he is a particularly appealing figure.
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2016, 09:01:23 AM »

Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2016, 10:35:18 AM »

Facts such as you adduce don't matter (even if they were known, and few will know them). It is a good ad because the parent of the victim is supporting Trump, and he is a particularly appealing figure.

Tho it is odd to hear people who say that government does nothing well will be able to stop all illegal immigrants. I'm just not capable of that level of doublethink.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2016, 10:41:20 AM »

Tho it is odd to hear people who say that government does nothing well will be able to stop all illegal immigrants. I'm just not capable of that level of doublethink.

Trump does everything well and he is not the government is their line. No doublethink necessary
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2016, 10:46:37 AM »

Trump does everything well and he is not the government is their line. No doublethink necessary

Also even the most hardcore conservatives tend to believe that the government has an obligation to defend the nation's borders, and obligation probably second only to protecting life and property.
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2016, 08:38:49 PM »

Also even the most hardcore conservatives tend to believe that the government has an obligation to defend the nation's borders, and obligation probably second only to protecting life and property.

I note the lack of liberty among the things you believe that conservatives want.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2016, 08:41:17 PM »

Smart move by Trump, keep the focus on illegal immigration. This has been his biggest contribution to the race since he announced, and plus this is a really good ad!
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2016, 10:57:06 PM »

That must be one of the worst ads I have ever seen.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies