Update for Everyone IV - Hungover
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:48:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone IV - Hungover
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77
Author Topic: Update for Everyone IV - Hungover  (Read 115439 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: June 12, 2016, 08:21:04 PM »

Just went to a NH FisherCats game.
SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #551 on: June 12, 2016, 09:35:05 PM »

Rick Wilson just followed me on Twitter, so no more Trump tirades directed at CNN hosts for a while. Tongue

This reminds me of this lol: http://www.mediaite.com/online/gop-strategist-rick-wilson-asks-coulter-if-trump-pays-for-anal/
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #552 on: June 13, 2016, 10:20:05 AM »

I had a very strange dream last night in which it was election night; I remember trying to go home to watch the results come in but for some reason I was busy doing something else. I finally got home, but all of the polls had already closed so I went to my computer to learn what had happened. For some reason, I remember exactly what the map looked like (including all of the percentages); this was it:

Hillary Clinton - 303 EV; 43%
Donald Trump - 303 EV; 43%
Some weird lady who resembled Kyrsten Sinema but ran as an Independent - 0 EV; 22%

I remember being really disappointed that Clinton lost Florida and hence didn't win all of the Obama 2012 states; for some reason I didn't really care that she lost New Hampshire though. This was the exact result in Florida, which I also remember perfectly:

Trump - 60.38%
Clinton - 35.49%
Independent Lady - 15.16%

Looking back, it's kind of weird that Clinton got 60% in states like Ohio and Virginia but not in New York and California; I also don't know how that many states were won with 60% due to the strong third party performance. My dream math is also apparently not that good, as all of the percentages I remember add up to more than 100%.

fml lol
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #553 on: June 13, 2016, 10:30:53 AM »

all of the percentages I remember add up to more than 100%.
Well, at least dream you gave 110%.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #554 on: June 13, 2016, 03:42:19 PM »

It's weird, I've had that exact same dream-not the results, obviously, I can't remember the results at all, but the premise. I was back home and I realized it was election night and that I couldn't vote since I wasn't up in Tallahassee. Then, stuff kept happening and I missed the results. The dream had this confused fog that was floating over it, as almost if I were on a bad trip (or what I imagine one to be like, I haven't fooled around enough with that stuff to know) or something. Then I kept going to Atlas to check the results and they were not up yet, nor would any other news website load. It was a very frustrating dream.

I had a frightening dream that I suspect was the result of a lot of pent up anger from the last few weeks combined with the atrocities yesterday. Basically, my friend Mike (aka, my friend who the homeless guy called a "house negro" for having the gull to be a 23 year old black guy associating himself with a white kid) and I were walking up the side street of my building, which is fairly close to Frenchtown. We saw a group of three kids violently beating another kid-it was very vivid and real, down to the details such as the blood on the victims bike-and they proceeded to beat, kick, and stomp him to death in front of me. I then turned around to find my friend Mike was gone, so I walked away but realized the one kid was following me with a strange look on his face. I made it around a corner when the setting changed and I appeared to be somewhere else. Looked sort of like a college campus but it wasn't FSU and there were several weird shaped modern art looking concrete benches and white concrete buildings with tall black windows. Only a few people were around. I began to walk faster and he pulled out a knife, and then I ran and he gave chase. You can imagine how it ended.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #555 on: June 14, 2016, 11:39:02 AM »

For some time, I will be logging on just to check the Sword of Damocles game.
Blair
Blair2015
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #556 on: June 14, 2016, 02:59:20 PM »

Had a hectic week on all fronts- got my final marks from Uni and turns out I've done decent for my first year (although it doesn't count Tongue) Have the joy of trying to find a crappy job back home, whilst campaigning for the EU referendum in the next week so that I can sleep when we vote for Brexit
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #557 on: June 14, 2016, 04:51:30 PM »

Had a great a cappella concert with some of my best friends, and everything went perfectly.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #558 on: June 14, 2016, 06:52:48 PM »

I just realized that I literally walked pass Pulse about three weeks ago. I went with my Uncle (who works as a trucker) on his Saturday run from Vero to Orlando; while we waited the hour for the truck to be loaded, we walked about a couple of blocks down the road, past the Target where a handful of victims worked, past the Hospital where many of the victims were treated, and past Pulse to a local breakfast place, where we ate and then returned to the rig.

It never occurred to me that Pulse was so close to the food depot (my Uncle works as a trucker for a Feeding America type organization based in Central Florida and on the Treasure Coast) and I don't remember seeing it, though I know I did see the Target and the Hospital. Sort of weird, I guess.
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #559 on: June 15, 2016, 12:19:31 PM »

Just called on my entire family to kill me because my sibling was freaking out.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #560 on: June 15, 2016, 06:51:39 PM »

I have to take the ServSafe Alcohol course and exam because I'm the only host who is over 21 years of age and I have to train my underage co-workers
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #561 on: June 16, 2016, 11:12:25 AM »

Just got out of my last day of school. I still have a couple finals on Friday and Monday, though.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #562 on: June 16, 2016, 03:12:06 PM »

My great-grandmother passed on Tuesday at the age of 95
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #563 on: June 16, 2016, 03:14:44 PM »

I'm very sorry Sad Fortunately, she had a long life.
NeverAgain
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #564 on: June 16, 2016, 03:18:42 PM »

I'm very sorry Sad Fortunately, she had a long life.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #565 on: June 16, 2016, 03:18:49 PM »

This thread is boring and is besmirching the good name of Update. If you can't post more interesting things, at least make posts where you inadvertently reveal your real name like this one:

Y'all are looking at the captain of the Upstate New York quiz bowl championship team here. We made quiz bowl great again by repeatedly crushing Ithaca High School with our mighty brains and redeemed our loss from last year. That time it was me solo vs. Ithaca's full team with me coming in second; this year it was our full team (sort of) vs. Ithaca's best player with him coming in second.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #566 on: June 16, 2016, 03:21:00 PM »

This thread is boring and is besmirching the good name of Update. If you can't post more interesting things, at least make posts where you inadvertently reveal your real name like this one:

Y'all are looking at the captain of the Upstate New York quiz bowl championship team here. We made quiz bowl great again by repeatedly crushing Ithaca High School with our mighty brains and redeemed our loss from last year. That time it was me solo vs. Ithaca's full team with me coming in second; this year it was our full team (sort of) vs. Ithaca's best player with him coming in second.

Still doesn't beat mondale84 giving away his identity and profession.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #567 on: June 16, 2016, 03:47:32 PM »

Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #568 on: June 16, 2016, 04:24:22 PM »

SATW
SunriseAroundTheWorld
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #569 on: June 16, 2016, 04:31:17 PM »

I'm sorry to hear. condolences to you and your family.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #570 on: June 16, 2016, 05:02:46 PM »

Sorry about your loss CC

A TRUMP supporter came into my dad's work packing heat and saying he'll use it on any "rabid Muslim" and then started screaming at my dad and co-workers (the place is Muslim owned, joint Egyptian-Libyan owned) asking my father and his bosses where they were from and started screaming about how they're not true Americans because they weren't born in the U.S (this guy is from Jacksonville so redneck Florida) coming in to get parts for his truck. My dad's boss said "GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE YOU TRUMP!!!" LOL and the guy RAN like crazy back into his car and FLOORED it out of there.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #571 on: June 16, 2016, 05:11:32 PM »

Swimming season for me is open Grin
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #572 on: June 16, 2016, 05:56:58 PM »

Sorry about your loss CC

A TRUMP supporter came into my dad's work packing heat and saying he'll use it on any "rabid Muslim" and then started screaming at my dad and co-workers (the place is Muslim owned, joint Egyptian-Libyan owned) asking my father and his bosses where they were from and started screaming about how they're not true Americans because they weren't born in the U.S (this guy is from Jacksonville so redneck Florida) coming in to get parts for his truck. My dad's boss said "GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE YOU TRUMP!!!" LOL and the guy RAN like crazy back into his car and FLOORED it out of there.

I think it may be time to leave Florida.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #573 on: June 16, 2016, 06:03:37 PM »

Very sorry to hear about your loss, Classic Conservative.

I'm looking forward to my short vacation next week up in Fargo and the northern Minnesota lake country.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #574 on: June 16, 2016, 11:40:21 PM »

Sorry about your loss CC

Were the police called?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies