Update for Everyone IV - Hungover
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:37:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone IV - Hungover
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 77
Author Topic: Update for Everyone IV - Hungover  (Read 115496 times)
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #575 on: June 16, 2016, 11:56:25 PM »

Yeah, that seems like something to tell the cops about, especially since there's a chance he comes back even more angry.
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #576 on: June 17, 2016, 12:00:33 AM »

Sorry about your loss CC

A TRUMP supporter came into my dad's work packing heat and saying he'll use it on any "rabid Muslim" and then started screaming at my dad and co-workers (the place is Muslim owned, joint Egyptian-Libyan owned) asking my father and his bosses where they were from and started screaming about how they're not true Americans because they weren't born in the U.S (this guy is from Jacksonville so redneck Florida) coming in to get parts for his truck. My dad's boss said "GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE YOU TRUMP!!!" LOL and the guy RAN like crazy back into his car and FLOORED it out of there.

Oh man, sorry you guys have to deal with that bullsh**t.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #577 on: June 17, 2016, 12:57:01 AM »

Sorry about your loss CC

A TRUMP supporter came into my dad's work packing heat and saying he'll use it on any "rabid Muslim" and then started screaming at my dad and co-workers (the place is Muslim owned, joint Egyptian-Libyan owned) asking my father and his bosses where they were from and started screaming about how they're not true Americans because they weren't born in the U.S (this guy is from Jacksonville so redneck Florida) coming in to get parts for his truck. My dad's boss said "GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE YOU TRUMP!!!" LOL and the guy RAN like crazy back into his car and FLOORED it out of there.
Were the police called?

yeah, the area is a bad part of town so cops are ALWAYS around there, cops said they'd keep an eye for the vehicle.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #578 on: June 17, 2016, 02:25:57 AM »

Sorry about your loss CC

Were the police called?

yeah, the area is a bad part of town so cops are ALWAYS around there, cops said they'd keep an eye for the vehicle.
Hopefully the cops are better up in this part of the state then they are down south. Boynton cops are about as useful as a quadriplegic soccer player. Once, someone pulled a gun on my brother because our dogs started fighting in a park (dick didn't follow the leash laws) and the police, instead of going after the guy, lectured my brother for leaving the scene.

During Hurricane Wilma, a belligerent homeless man broke into our house seeking shelter. When my dad had the police come to remove him, they refused to take him to a shelter (they said "we're not a Taxi service") and then chastised my dad for not sheltering the man.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #579 on: June 17, 2016, 08:18:44 AM »

Thank You all for your condolences.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #580 on: June 17, 2016, 09:25:19 AM »

As someone who lost close family members I can fully understand how it must feel. Thought it may sound inappropriate now, you'll be all right.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #581 on: June 17, 2016, 09:58:21 PM »

This afternoon I was watching the Cubs game on TV while going through some papers, enjoying Arrieta's 11th win of the year. The cameras pointed out a number of people wearing t-shirts with the words "Save Ferris". Even the booth announcers showed off their Save Ferris shirts as the pulled them from plastic wrappers. Apparently it was Save Ferris day at Wrigley field in honor of the 30th anniversary of the release of Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and fans got free t-shirts.

As for me I had a nice dinner salad and bread with roasted garlic. While sipping the rest of our bottle of Apremont from the Savoy in France this evening we pulled out our DVD of the movie and watched it.
President of the great nation of 🏳️‍⚧️
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #582 on: June 17, 2016, 09:59:56 PM »

Finished That 70's Show today and I am somewhat disappointed.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #583 on: June 17, 2016, 10:36:21 PM »

This thread is boring and is besmirching the good name of Update. If you can't post more interesting things, at least make posts where you inadvertently reveal your real name like this one:

Y'all are looking at the captain of the Upstate New York quiz bowl championship team here. We made quiz bowl great again by repeatedly crushing Ithaca High School with our mighty brains and redeemed our loss from last year. That time it was me solo vs. Ithaca's full team with me coming in second; this year it was our full team (sort of) vs. Ithaca's best player with him coming in second.

Eh, I think it's time y'all got to know me better.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #584 on: June 18, 2016, 06:43:33 PM »

So I'm sick with a terrible cough and I really hurt my wrist 'cause I fell down the stairs. On top of that I have to study for finals. :/
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #585 on: June 19, 2016, 01:31:12 PM »

So I'm sick with a terrible cough and I really hurt my wrist 'cause I fell down the stairs. On top of that I have to study for finals. :/

Feel better soon Sad
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #586 on: June 19, 2016, 01:49:41 PM »

The water is awesome. Had the first longer swim this year and I'll be doing it again and again.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #587 on: June 19, 2016, 02:23:49 PM »

I'm going to Raleigh on Monday to serve as a page in the NC House of Representatives. I thought today was Saturday so I was planning to pack tomorrow, but apparently it's Sunday already. Tongue

I'm also quite sad at the moment because of, you know, things, but hopefully I'll get lucky.

Have fun, and don't feel down. You'll have a great time.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #588 on: June 19, 2016, 03:04:51 PM »

Feel better soon Sad

Thanks Ted!
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #589 on: June 19, 2016, 04:45:20 PM »

Birthday celebrations kick off six hours early in preparations of Finding Dory.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #590 on: June 19, 2016, 04:46:57 PM »

I'm going to Raleigh on Monday to serve as a page in the NC House of Representatives. I thought today was Saturday so I was planning to pack tomorrow, but apparently it's Sunday already. Tongue

I'm also quite sad at the moment because of, you know, things, but hopefully I'll get lucky.

Lucky guy, have lots of fun.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #591 on: June 19, 2016, 06:09:45 PM »
« Edited: June 19, 2016, 07:59:29 PM by #TheShadowyAbyss »

It's about half-way through Ramadan and yesterday my Imam gave a passionate sermon about why we must denounce ISIS/Da'esh and work together to fight the Dajjal (Devil(.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #592 on: June 19, 2016, 07:30:08 PM »

I am now in the beautiful city of Orleans, Massachusetts.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #593 on: June 19, 2016, 07:49:49 PM »

Finished my geometry and earth science Regents on Friday. Now I don't have to go back to school until September. Smiley
🐒Gods of Prosperity🔱🐲💸
shua
Atlas Star
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 1.29, S: -0.70

« Reply #594 on: June 19, 2016, 09:10:40 PM »

last Monday I took my cat into the vet to get her vaccinations and a check up. She hadn't been eating much at all in the past few days at that point, and it turns out she had lost a fair bit of weight.  So the vet took a blood sample for my cat for some tests. I took her home and that night she started eating again, and has been since then. But on Wednesday i heard back about the blood tests, and the vet was concerned, said she has some warning signs for kidney or liver disease or possibly cancer.  So I take her in for an ultrasound tomorrow. I really really hope and pray to God it's not something that can't be treated.  She's so important in my life right now, it would turn my world upside down if anything happened to her. I realize that's a lot of responsibility to place on a cat, but that's how I feel.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #595 on: June 19, 2016, 09:10:43 PM »

Finished my geometry and earth science Regents on Friday. Now I don't have to go back to school until September. Smiley

Oh, man, Regents exams. What a throwback.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #596 on: June 19, 2016, 09:12:52 PM »

last Monday I took my cat into the vet to get her vaccinations and a check up. She hadn't been eating much at all in the past few days at that point, and it turns out she had lost a fair bit of weight.  So the vet took a blood sample for my cat for some tests. I took her home and that night she started eating again, and has been since then. But on Wednesday i heard back about the blood tests, and the vet was concerned, said she has some warning signs for kidney or liver disease or possibly cancer.  So I take her in for an ultrasound tomorrow. I really really hope and pray to God it's not something that can't be treated.  She's so important in my life right now, it would turn my world upside down if anything happened to her. I realize that's a lot of responsibility to place on a cat, but that's how I feel.

I hope she's alright Sad
Good luck
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #597 on: June 19, 2016, 09:36:39 PM »

Finished watching Finding Dory an hour ago. I cried many times.
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #598 on: June 19, 2016, 09:51:33 PM »

I hope she's alright Sad
Good luck
Peebs
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #599 on: June 19, 2016, 11:45:51 PM »

Well, it's officially my birthday... now what?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 77  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies