Update for Everyone IV - Hungover (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:35:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone IV - Hungover (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Update for Everyone IV - Hungover  (Read 115735 times)
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« on: February 17, 2016, 04:35:11 PM »

I learned earlier this morning that my band director just scheduled two major events on March 1 and March 15 that will last far into the evening.

no super tuesday and no il/oh/fl/nc/mo

fml
I have the same problem, we have practice for our school musical on March 1st, which means I can't bring my grandma to vote.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 10:06:45 AM »

In April I'll be going to an event with Nigel Farage in the Netherlands for our referendum! Hope to meet him and take a picture with him!
Oh thats awesome, UKIP for the win
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 06:06:44 PM »

I learned today that a lot of my family is undecided between Trump and Sanders.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 03:37:48 PM »

We're playing a Serenade for Strings by a certain protégé of Dvorak, but we aren't doing so hot. I guess you could say it... SUKS!

If you got that pun, you might be a band nerd.

XD

We're playing part of Dvorak's New World Symphony right now; it says Ninth on the sheet music but I'm confused because it's also Fifth or something like that.

That's one of my faves. Which movement?

Last one.

I went to vote with my mother yesterday. It's sort of funny (but expected) how the outside of the early voting place is literally consumed by campaign signs; they reminded me of a heavily-wooded magical forest in how many and colorful they were. Apparently, the people there are actually supposed to encourage children to stand next to their parents when they vote, which I don't understand but did anyway. She followed all of my suggestions for the local races, but couldn't bear voting for Trump or Cruz so voted for Kasich instead. I actually got to press a few of the buttons and cast her ballot, so if I do the same thing when my dad goes to vote I will have the proud distinction of being one of the few people this election cycle to actually cast two ballots (#voterfraud2k16).

lel
I cast both my parents but also my aunts and grandmothers.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2016, 09:07:24 PM »

My school is canceled tomorrow because of snow.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 08:17:39 PM »

My uncle said earlier today that all these Muslims and the Democrats loving them are going to cause an apartheid against whites.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2016, 10:21:51 PM »

Lucky Man and how???
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2016, 03:55:33 PM »

I'm contemplating on whether to go to the Easter Vigil tonight.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2016, 01:16:19 PM »

My same uncle that I mentioned earlier saw a Muslim on the street while going to Mass around a hour ago and said that he wants to beat her up because she is Muslim he later stated that he wants to nuke the entire Muslim world.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2016, 04:46:22 PM »

It's incredibly crazy out there folks. We need to cancel classes until we can figure out what is going on.
What??? Why???
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2016, 05:27:14 PM »

My Spanish Teacher who is an immigrant from Mexico supports Trump.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 06:45:27 PM »

Just made dinner for my family for the first time. It was a great success.
What did you make???
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2016, 07:29:07 PM »

I have to write a 10 page thesis tonight and I so don't want to.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2016, 07:43:41 PM »

I have to write a 10 page thesis tonight and I so don't want to.
What grade are you in? I don't remember ever having to write that kind of stuff, and I'm a senior.
8th Grade, I know my teacher is mental, I also go to a private school so I guess it's different. My topics are abortion and religious liberty and why I support or oppose it while backing it up with evidence, court rulings and the Cathechism of the Catholic Church. She said that we need to learn these things for high school and what not. I am also around 4 pages done!!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2016, 09:38:10 PM »

Finished my thesis and I can tell you it's not politically correct at all, I discussed the issues of bible electives in public schools, Ten Commandments Statues, abortion and religious liberty. I am definitely happy that my History teacher didn't assign this as I think, I would need a coffin.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2016, 05:18:49 PM »

Took a nap and when I woke up, I thought it was tomorrow Tongue
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2016, 06:20:23 PM »

So today, I learned that my fathers family converted to Catholicism from Judaism during The Inquisition. And there is a large Hasidic community growing in my neighborhood.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2016, 01:58:37 PM »

So today, we visited an orthodox Jewish shul on a fieldtrip it was pretty cool and we wore kippahs and got to see the Torah and read from the Talmud. Overall it was pretty fun and fascinating.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2016, 07:39:16 PM »

There was this Trump delegate today at my caucus who did get elected to the National Convention in Cleveland. She was literally crazy she first said that Obama is preparing to build gas chambers for all whites and then said that Hitler did a good job in the holocaust but attacked the wrong group and he should've killed the blacks, homosexuals and "the dirty Muslim terrorists" instead.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2016, 12:24:52 PM »

God do I hate math.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2016, 02:49:18 PM »

What're you hoping to do after school, college major & career-wise?
Law and Campaigns
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2016, 08:44:32 PM »

Just graduated from my school of nine years with first honors, a scholarship, and an award from Obama entitled "The President's Outstanding Academic Excellence Award." I also graduated as the President of the Student Council and Vice President of the National Junior Honor Society!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2016, 08:53:36 PM »

Just graduated from my school of nine years with first honors, a scholarship, and an award from Obama entitled "The President's Outstanding Academic Excellence Award." I also graduated as the President of the Student Council and Vice President of the National Junior Honor Society!

That's impressive! Congrats!
Thank You!! It's been a tough night for me this far because I am leaving the vast majority of everyone, I know but Hello Summer!!!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2016, 08:59:15 PM »

Thank You!! It's been a tough night for me this far because I am leaving the vast majority of everyone, I know but Hello Summer!!!

I take it you'll be going to a different high school than most everyone else in your school?

Yes most of us are going to different Catholic High Schools from our current Parochial School. Only around four are going to the public high school in the city and some to the technical and vocational school in the town over.
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2016, 09:26:34 PM »

I take it you'll be going to a different high school than most everyone else in your school?

Yes most of us are going to different Catholic High Schools from our current Parochial School. Only around four are going to the public high school in the city and some to the technical and vocational school in the town over.

Which city are you in?
Peabody, Massachusetts
Pages: [1] 2 3  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies