Update for Everyone IV - Hungover (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:04:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone IV - Hungover (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Update for Everyone IV - Hungover  (Read 115613 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« on: May 24, 2016, 05:27:49 PM »

I'm in a love triangle with two Spanish boys. It's not as fun as it might sound.

Are love triangles ever fun?
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 05:54:47 PM »

Just missed my bus stop and had to walk home an extra nine blocks.  I'm such an idiot... -_-
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 09:32:15 PM »

Nine blocks? Pff. I walked (drunk, I might add) three miles to a bar at 11:00 PM in homeless populated Tallahassee to a bar to celebrate Trump's win in the FL primary.

But was it due to you being stupid and missing your stop?

I live in New York, I've walked 18 miles in a day for fun before.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 08:45:42 PM »

Just graduated from my school of nine years with first honors, a scholarship, and an award from Obama entitled "The President's Outstanding Academic Excellence Award." I also graduated as the President of the Student Council and Vice President of the National Junior Honor Society!

That's impressive! Congrats!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 05:57:39 AM »

Kinnda depressing that middle schoolers are allowed to post. What's our limit, fourteen years? Turned fourteen in 9th grade; are they red-shirting even more kids these days?

Are you questioning the quality of our posts? Say what you will about the majority of us, but I think CXSmith, Classic Conservative, and I are pretty good posters, better than some adults maybe even.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2016, 06:03:28 AM »

Kinnda depressing that middle schoolers are allowed to post. What's our limit, fourteen years? Turned fourteen in 9th grade; are they red-shirting even more kids these days?

Are you questioning the quality of our posts? Say what you will about the majority of us, but I think CXSmith, Classic Conservative, and I are pretty good posters, better than some adults maybe even.

Shouldn't y'all be in high school by now?

Still got ~3 weeks left
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2016, 04:53:23 PM »

OC is a part of every one of us. When OC dies, so does a little of all of us.

RIP OC, FF
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2016, 07:32:59 PM »

She asked if I had a girlfriend (no).

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I post on the Atlas."

"Atlas what?"

"Let me tell you about OC and the 272 freiwal."

"Stay away from me!"

Conversation went longer than expected. Might try to hang out/grab food with her next weekend I go home.

But did you talk about OC and the 272 freiwal? Inquiring minds want to know...
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 04:56:47 PM »

I may be moving to Scotland for a month. Meh.

Have fun among the Santanders (Santanderi? Santanderot?)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2016, 08:24:21 PM »

Today is the first day of Ramadan, just broke the first fast. Fasting times here in Florida were  from 5:08 am to 8:22 pm today no food or drink

Are you allowed to smoke? That'd be my starvation survival tactic. Though, if "drink" applies to water, that'd ruin the point.

Nope, no smoking, and by food and drink, it means ALL food and drink, unless you medically need to consume water or food.

Christ. Congrats to your entire civilization having made it this far despite such a month! (The weaknesses in using chewing tobacco as an appetite suppressant are similar to those inherent in cigarettes--you'd need an adequate supply of water)

I mean, other religions do similar things (think Lent, Passover, Yom Kippur)

But, especially in the summer (in Florida!) when the sun's up for a while, I'd imagine it being a challenge.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2016, 06:26:09 AM »

My birthday featured gorgeous weather here. My day included some work and renewing my driver's license. I grilled us some steaks for dinner and enjoyed them with a bottle of McDowell syrah I found downstate. It was a favorite of ours years ago, but I hadn't seen it sold locally in quite some time. While drinking the rest of the wine I finally got to start on my Christmas present, especially picked for the scientist in me. We watched the first three episodes of Breaking Bad season 1. Nice.

Happy (belated) birthday!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 03:30:14 PM »

Between finals, an english paper, multiple gigs this weekend, and my friend's birthday party yesterday, this week hasn't been fun. Good thing is that there's only a few more days of school.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2016, 07:46:15 PM »

I think I just got offered to write about politics for this teen blog the New York Times is starting, so that's pretty cool I guess?
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2016, 08:33:40 PM »

First two of my four gigs this weekend, first one went great but in the second one most of the rest of the band wasn't good Sad

Oh well, just have to kill 'em tomorrow!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2016, 11:12:25 AM »

Just got out of my last day of school. I still have a couple finals on Friday and Monday, though.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2016, 06:43:33 PM »

So I'm sick with a terrible cough and I really hurt my wrist 'cause I fell down the stairs. On top of that I have to study for finals. :/
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2016, 03:04:51 PM »

So I'm sick with a terrible cough and I really hurt my wrist 'cause I fell down the stairs. On top of that I have to study for finals. :/

Feel better soon Sad

Thanks Ted!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2016, 09:12:52 PM »

last Monday I took my cat into the vet to get her vaccinations and a check up. She hadn't been eating much at all in the past few days at that point, and it turns out she had lost a fair bit of weight.  So the vet took a blood sample for my cat for some tests. I took her home and that night she started eating again, and has been since then. But on Wednesday i heard back about the blood tests, and the vet was concerned, said she has some warning signs for kidney or liver disease or possibly cancer.  So I take her in for an ultrasound tomorrow. I really really hope and pray to God it's not something that can't be treated.  She's so important in my life right now, it would turn my world upside down if anything happened to her. I realize that's a lot of responsibility to place on a cat, but that's how I feel.

I hope she's alright Sad
Good luck
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 02:46:51 PM »

Goodbye middle school!

Hello summer!

So, yeah, today was a good day I guess.

Well, it's officially my birthday... now what?

Happy birthday!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 07:34:22 PM »

LOL I'm sitting right outside the NC Capitol in the middle of Raleigh right now and the host family woman is nowhere to be found.

Don't get bit by the scary State Representatives
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2016, 06:42:18 AM »

I'm about to go protest in front of Trump Tower with a Jewish group, wish me luck!
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2016, 09:06:50 AM »

I'm about to go protest in front of Trump Tower with a Jewish group, wish me luck!

You're a FF, my friend.

Thanks!

For clarification on the event, it was a vigil for the memory of Mickey Schwerner, James Chaney, and Andrew Goodman with the hashtag #WeveSeenThisBefore. It was tons of fun, I had to leave sadly, but it got filmed by FOC News, ABC, and NBC, so that's pretty cool.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2016, 08:24:11 PM »

So apparently Former Representative Joe Walsh followed my Twitter I just started... (I have 2 followers lol)

He was named "one of the most corrupt congressmen" in 2012 and lost to Tammy Duckworth.
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2016, 07:38:23 AM »

Well if we're all talking about taking breaks, this weekend I'm going to a place without internet access for three weeks (what fun)! So, unless something totally changes, I'll next be seeing you all in mid to late July!

Don't miss me too much (lol I know nobody cares Sad)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2016, 04:02:25 PM »

Thanks, Ted, dar, Peebs, and Virginia! Didn't expect this many people to care.

In other news, the only place I could find a watch was at a barber shop (which was run into by two drunk guys in a truck a couple years ago - long story). Little strange, ain't it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies