Update for Everyone IV - Hungover (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:40:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update for Everyone IV - Hungover (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Update for Everyone IV - Hungover  (Read 115685 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: February 22, 2016, 07:44:04 PM »

I got my eye taken out last Thursday and I'll get a fake one in about a month or so. Good times, good times.
This is good news, no?

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2016, 04:33:18 PM »

Well, it seem I'll have to spend my entire Easter Saturday, and possibly part of Sunday, on finishing a translation before the deadline.

I need money for my planned epic cross-country motor scooter ride this summer Tongue

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 06:57:49 PM »

Thanks so much for all the congratulations, guys. It means a lot to MaxQue and I.
This is great news! A heartfelt congratulations to you both.  Are you sure you wont just change your name to Mary?  I know you dont like it, but Max and Mary sounds adorable.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 05:40:06 PM »

Lately, my emotions have been changing, I tend to get angrier easily and lash out at people then next day I'm at the point of tears at work or at home...

wtf is wrong with me?
Depression.

Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 02:57:28 PM »

Well, there it is, for your enjoyment. Ranked from most constructive to most cruel.

Some are definitely deserved, others really make me wonder (a "heavy accent", seriously? Huh).
There isn't any love lost between the two of us...but those bottom comments are unnecessarily brutal.

Keep your head up Antonio and keep at it.  You will do alright.

Have you thought of talking to a speech person on campus to improve your delivery?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 11:03:12 PM »

That was an interesting video!  Thanks for sharing it.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 02:56:35 PM »

I went into the store across the street to get a pack of cigarettes and low and behold, the guy who mugged me comes in and starts talking to me. That was the most bizarre moment of my life.

*lo

Pretty surreal though, haha. Did he seem aware that he'd met you before?
Oh yeah, he flat out asked me if "I was the guy from the other night" and then said something to the effect of "oh shyzzzzz." I stuttered awkwardly, both terrified and about to burst from laughter in a weird sense of nervous euphoria, before deciding to wait him out. I abruptly started to ignore him, attempted in vain to get the clerk (whom I know very well) to make eye contact, and then started to make really jilted, shaken small talk about my phone's SIM card breaking (haven't been able to make any calls since Saturday afternoon), before leaving in a rush.

I came home, collected myself, laughed my ass off, went and told my neighbors upstairs whom I hang out with all the time, and then returned to the store to tell the clerks and see if it was worth still calling the police. I decided not too, though we have video of the guy. The clerks were wondering why I didn't break a bottle over his head.
You probably shouldn't have told the guy who mugged you that you can't make phone calls with your phone.  Even if you can make emergency calls, he might not know that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies