Egypt sentences 4 year old to life and blind man to death (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:17:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Egypt sentences 4 year old to life and blind man to death (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Egypt sentences 4 year old to life and blind man to death  (Read 1734 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 20, 2016, 08:52:07 AM »

because they both were accused of murdering and looting and shenanigans.  Because you know that's just how 4 year old kids (actually he was just 18 months old when he murdered all those people) and blind dudes do.

link - free thought project
You must be logged in to read this quote.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2016, 09:41:52 AM »

A little, but that's not really why we do the propping.  The reasons are several, at least in my opinion....
1.to keep the men with beards away from Army
2.which allows a little fragile peace in a part of the world that needs all the little spots of fragile peace it can get
3.and thus, many Americans with jobs gets to keep them because that thing they build has a few more buyers (and yes, the stockholders do better too), but I don't think that's a primary reason

All that said, we should not be propping up bastards.  It doesn't end well like 89% of the time. (haven't actually done the math...just assuming it does end well occasionally...it has to right?  I can't think of any good examples off the top of my head....I'd say that skinny country in S.America, but I know that's a trigger word for some people.)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 11:32:16 AM »

I love how staunchly anti-opebo dead0man is using an opeboism here ("the men with beards")
It was on purpose Wink  Was one of the handful of issues we agreed upon and I liked the phrase.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies