Is Trump racist?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:19:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Trump racist?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Poll
Question: Is Trump racist?
Yes

Possibly

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 200

Author Topic: Is Trump racist?  (Read 13461 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2016, 12:11:07 PM »

You are not very helpful with comments like this. Please give evidence in support of your claims.

Most votes on here saying Yes and possibly should be evidence enough.

This forum is dominated by people who don't agree with TRUMP's ideology, policy positions, discourse and style. These things may influence their opinion ....

Yes, you are right. "This forum (and most of America) is dominated by people who" can see little-hands trump as an individual who surrounds himself around hatred, racism and bigotry.
It seems to be trump's dominate "ideology and style."
Hmmmmm ..... maybe just maybe, this fact is "influencing their opinions."
Don't you hate it when that happens.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2016, 12:21:22 PM »

You are not very helpful with comments like this. Please give evidence in support of your claims.

This forum is dominated by people who don't agree with TRUMP's ideology, policy positions, discourse and style. These things may influence their opinion ....

Yes, you are right. "This forum (and most of America) is dominated by people who" can see little-hands trump as an individual who surrounds himself around hatred, racism and bigotry.

No, ProudModerate, I love all people, including you.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2016, 12:26:53 PM »

Whether Trump is a racist, is not a very interesting question, given that his supporters, almost without exception, are.

I am TRUMP's supporter and I am not a racist.

However many times you say sugar, it will not become sweet. By saying you are not a racist, you  do not stop being one. As long as you continue to defecate in public from your every orifice, you are observationally indistinguishable from David Duke. So, please accept that all decent people will be greeting you by spitting in your face. Whenever I see your posts, I vomit. Hopefully, people will start vomiting all over you whenever they learn who you are.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2016, 12:27:25 PM »

The truth is that I don't know, but knowing he is the candidate of racists disturbs me.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2016, 12:29:02 PM »

No, ProudModerate, I love all people, including you.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2016, 12:30:49 PM »

The truth is that I don't know, but knowing he is the candidate of racists disturbs me.

This !!!!
Well said.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2016, 12:32:39 PM »

This !!!!
Well said.

Yes. He is the candidate of racists. But racists make up a very small percentage of his supporters.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2016, 12:36:02 PM »

This !!!!
Well said.

Yes. He is the candidate of racists. But racists make up a very small percentage of his supporters.

Sounds like you are proud "he is the candidate of racists."
How does this not disturb you, as it has with most of America ?
Do you think "racists" are attracted to trump because of his beautiful hair ?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2016, 12:43:17 PM »

This !!!!
Well said.

Look, I don't care how Republicans win as long as they win. The prospect of having Hillary Clinton as President if too difficult to bear.
These racists haven't voted for anyone in any election. This time they are out in force for TRUMP. Good. Each vote counts.

They are not the brightest people around for you have to be pretty stupid to be a racist. That's why they are buying the TRUMP unrestricted rhetoric as approval of their racism.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2016, 12:51:05 PM »

This !!!!
Well said.

Look, I don't care how Republicans win as long as they win. The prospect of having Hillary Clinton as President if too difficult to bear.
These racists haven't voted for anyone in any election. This time they are out in force for TRUMP. Good. Each vote counts.

They are not the brightest people around for you have to be pretty stupid to be a racist. That's why they are buying the TRUMP unrestricted rhetoric as approval of their racism.

This "very small percentage of supporters" are not the only ones who are "not the brightest people," and who "are buying the trump unrestricted (and idiotic) rhetoric."
LOL.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2016, 01:27:08 PM »

This !!!!
Well said.

Except they're vocal and they portray Trump and his followers in a negative light.
tallguy23
United States

« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2016, 01:04:35 AM »

I don't think he has any opinion on anything except how great he is. He's stoking racist fears to get ahead, but I don't think he actually cares about Mexicans or Muslims in any way.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2016, 01:06:44 AM »

I don't think he has any opinion on anything except how great he is. He's stoking racist fears to get ahead, but I don't think he actually cares about Mexicans or Muslims in any way.

He only cares when he makes money off of us but otherwise he is more than happy to throw us under the bus the votes of white supremacists in this country.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2016, 05:19:13 AM »

Donald is probably no more racist than the average punter on the street. I dont think he is focussed on race.

He is focussed on eliminating bullsh**t, and in the process of remiving it, he does not care about wthnic background.

If Ethopia was next to the USA, he would still build a wall.

His ideology does not suggest racism.

Donald comes across more as an opportunistic salesman who has discovered the dreams and wishes of your average citizen.

I think we should look to Donald's other attributes and not be so hard on him. This constant media attack must be having an effect on him personally.

Imagine his therapy bills at the moment.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2016, 05:25:43 AM »

Donald Trump is the least intelligent of the republican candidates now Jeb Bush is gone.

The hype about his grades and such aside, I would note that this is a guy who got the Deep South to vote for a candidate who has had multiple wives and has practically the same history on social issues as Willard Mittens Romney and did so whilst running against a hardcore tailor made Evangelical candidate with a solidly conservative record and vast support from movement conservatism.

He has successfully branded numerous opponents in ways that they simply could not recover.

If what you say is true about him taking advantage of these sentiments, then Trump is not the least intelligent, if anything he is too smart for his own good.
beaver2.0
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -0.52

P P

« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2016, 07:57:27 AM »

I don't know if he himself is racist, but he has been implying some bigotry and racism, and certainly pandering to racists whether or not he actually is racist.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2016, 08:12:37 AM »

Is water wet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies