Is Trump racist? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:20:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Trump racist? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Trump racist?
Yes

Possibly

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 200

Author Topic: Is Trump racist?  (Read 13471 times)
yankeesfan
« on: February 22, 2016, 05:22:22 PM »
« edited: February 22, 2016, 05:24:10 PM by yankeesfan »

Since we can't read Trump's mind--then we can't definitively know his actual views on race.

Given that, we are left to interpret his actions and public statements.  The public record has shown that he's a racist that has incited racial violence and xenophobia.  I see no reason to believe he's doesn't actually hold these views.

yankeesfan
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 05:47:30 PM »

Since we can't read Trump's mind--then we can't definitively know his actual views on race.

Given that, we are left to interpret his actions and public statements.  The public record has shown that he's a racist that has incited racial violence and xenophobia.  I see no reason to believe he's doesn't actually hold these views.
Did I miss something?
What could you possibly be talking about?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/22/politics/donald-trump-black-lives-matter-protester-confrontation/

Just a sample
yankeesfan
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 07:00:35 PM »

Given that, we are left to interpret his actions and public statements.  The public record has shown that he's a racist that has incited racial violence and xenophobia.  I see no reason to believe he's doesn't actually hold these views.
Did I miss something?
http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/22/politics/donald-trump-black-lives-matter-protester-confrontation/
Just a sample
At first I thought you had a really good point, but if you think about it for 5 seconds...
I mean an agitator that is a member of a group that actually incites racial violence almost as part of it's mission (black lives matter) managed to agitate people at a private event -- he was trying to get what he got.  
Do you have something better? That was almost good.

I think my first article should suffice, but since you asked nicely here's another instance that took 5 seconds to find on Google:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/08/19/homeless/iTagewS4bnvBKWxxPvFcAJ/story.html?s_campaign=bostonglobe%3Asocialflow%3Atwitter

I can't believe you don't realize that Trump is dangerous for the people he's demonizing.
yankeesfan
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 07:51:23 PM »

Did I miss something?
Just a sample
At first I thought you had a really good point, but if you think about it for 5 seconds...
I mean an agitator that is a member of a group that actually incites racial violence almost as part of it's mission (black lives matter) managed to agitate people at a private event -- he was trying to get what he got.  
Do you have something better? That was almost good.
I think my first article should suffice, but since you asked nicely here's another instance that took 5 seconds to find on Google:
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/08/19/homeless/iTagewS4bnvBKWxxPvFcAJ/story.html?s_campaign=bostonglobe%3Asocialflow%3Atwitter
I can't believe you don't realize that Trump is dangerous for the people he's demonizing.
This is amazing, That would have been an example of something if not for the first two words of the headline:  "South Boston"
2 guys start a fight in "South Boston" wasn't Trumps fault the last 10,000 times, but now it is. 

I guess talking about illegals is your dehumanizing, but I've always been fascinated when the left starts calling people "dangerous".

Whenever Pat Buchanan (on MSNBC) would say something like "shouldn't we pay some attention to the well being of white middle class people?" or "Do people lose their rights when they are white male middle class?"  Every employee of MSNBC would automatically say "Pat that kind of thought is DANGEROUS!"  ...they would never explain why.

I understand if you think Trump is a buffoon, but Pat wasn't, he just raised valid points and debated politely and logically.  The response was the same though hysterics from the left.  P.B. was about the least dangerous guy in the world. 
From the article:
Police said Scott Leader, 38, told them it was OK to assault the man because he was Hispanic and homeless.

“Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported,” he allegedly told the police.

---
This is what the criminals from the article said.  They're not my words, they're from the article.  I am blaming Trump for inciting racial violence because that is what he is doing.  I'm providing sources and articles detailing these examples.  This is pretty straightforward stuff.  I'm getting the feeling that you're being purposefully obtuse here.
yankeesfan
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 09:18:25 PM »

---
This is what the criminals from the article said.  They're not my words, they're from the article.  I am blaming Trump for inciting racial violence because that is what he is doing.  I'm providing sources and articles detailing these examples.  This is pretty straightforward stuff.  I'm getting the feeling that you're being purposefully obtuse here.

Do you know anything about south boston?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zhqOcfqQA
When Matt Damon does the same thing was that trumps fault ?  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Y6QvIdCBY
If he brought up Trump in court instead of "Proverbs from the Plymouth Pulpit"
would you be making the same case?
I'm not being Obtuse I just have this thing where occasionally I like people to base what they are saying on reality.  
You've produced a race-baiting agitator and two thugs from south boston... These people would be in fights if Donald Trump didn't exist, thus your thesis that Trump incited them to racial violence is complete crap, unless you actually have something (else).  Which I would be willing to see as I am not a Trump supporter.    

There's a great deal of irony in you denigrating the whole population of South Boston to further your agenda and argument.  It's what Donald Trump has done to many different groups of people, including immigrants and Muslims.  I can tell you're a lost cause.  You basically see eye-to-eye with Trump on the validity of sweeping generalizations. 
yankeesfan
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 09:59:46 PM »

---
This is what the criminals from the article said.  They're not my words, they're from the article.  I am blaming Trump for inciting racial violence because that is what he is doing.  I'm providing sources and articles detailing these examples.  This is pretty straightforward stuff.  I'm getting the feeling that you're being purposefully obtuse here.

Do you know anything about south boston?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zhqOcfqQA
When Matt Damon does the same thing was that trumps fault ?  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Y6QvIdCBY
If he brought up Trump in court instead of "Proverbs from the Plymouth Pulpit"
would you be making the same case?
I'm not being Obtuse I just have this thing where occasionally I like people to base what they are saying on reality.  
You've produced a race-baiting agitator and two thugs from south boston... These people would be in fights if Donald Trump didn't exist, thus your thesis that Trump incited them to racial violence is complete crap, unless you actually have something (else).  Which I would be willing to see as I am not a Trump supporter.    

There's a great deal of irony in you denigrating the whole population of South Boston to further your agenda and argument.  It's what Donald Trump has done to many different groups of people, including immigrants and Muslims.  I can tell you're a lost cause.  You basically see eye-to-eye with Trump on the validity of sweeping generalizations.  
Apparently:
you (don't) know what irony means
I denigrated all of south boston
I have an agenda
an open mind is a "lost cause"
any generalization is "sweeping"
Any PART of a population is "the whole population"  

...of course all of these things you said aren't true.
Take a breather.  You look like you've lost the ability to write sentences and have resorted to arguing in haiku.
yankeesfan
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 11:14:21 AM »

http://gawker.com/trump-supporter-sucker-punches-protestor-at-north-carol-1764017993

Here's another example of Trump inciting violence.  

"At last night’s Trump rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, a group of protestors were being peacefully led out by security when a Trump supporter stood up and sucker-punched one of the protestors as he was walking by. The unprovoked attack was captured on video from multiple angles."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies