Is Trump racist? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:20:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is Trump racist? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is Trump racist?
Yes

Possibly

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 200

Author Topic: Is Trump racist?  (Read 13441 times)
ag
Atlas Icon

« on: February 22, 2016, 10:56:46 AM »

It is irrelevant. He is willing to ride on racism. Even if he does not believe a word he is saying, his supporters are his supporters because they are racists.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 06:31:17 PM »

I don't think his views on immigration, however bad they may be make him a racist, so no.
The fact that he is pro torture is the thing that I dislike most.

It is not, merely, his views/statements on immigration. I am telling you as a rapist... or, possibly, a good person.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 07:09:58 PM »

Ford was not an antisemite. He loved Jews.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 10:09:30 PM »

Trump is responsible for a lot of the hatred that is occurring in the country right now. A lot of the hate crimes that are going against immigrants Muslims, Sikhs  can be directly attributed to Trump and the things that he has said when you go and you do the research on attackers or in this case suspects, a lot of support Trump or they believe it's okay to do this because Trump says its okay now I don't know whether or not he is racist or xenophobic I could give him the benefit of the doubt and say he isn't but he is stoking the flames and by extension that makes him a racist / xenophobe.

TRUMP isn't the one who decided to start cutting off people's heads or knock down the Twin Towers.

Give him a bit more time: he will easily learn.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 12:21:48 PM »

I don't know if Donald Trump is, deep down, someone with an active hatred of other races/ethnicities. What I do know is that he ostensibly has no qualms about running a presidential campaign that is clearly fanning the flames of racism and religious intolerance. For me, that is over the line.
How is he running a racist campaign??  
Religious intolerance?    You must be talking about that Ted Cruz and Glenn Beck ticket?
That's what I've been trying to figure out.  How do they jump to that conclusion?

I think a lot of it is, they think his supporters, the party generally, and the country (other than them) are racist, so Trump is pandering to people other than them, so he is running a racist campaign.  

You have to have some sort of thought process like that.  
Also, anything not P.C. is racist to some.    

As a rapist,... or, may be, a good person, I will speak clearly. And without any PC: so, you are welcome to report me to the moderators, if clear non-PC speech is distasteful to you. Yes, there are a lot of people around (for instance, yourself), who, either because they are genuinely scared of ghosts in their imagination, or simply because they were born to vile female dogs, dislike or hate those of different racial, ethnic, religious, etc. backgrounds. Trump very obviously plays to those fears and hatred. He has built his entire campaign on anti-Hispainc, anti-Muslim, anti-whatever verbiage and dog-whistling. You might not see this: perhaps, because you are truly and spectacularly childlike and innocent. Most likely, though, you enjoy it: this is exactly what you like about his campaign. It gives you a feeling of superiority over all those "non-Americans" (Miami Cubans included): you have nothing else to be proud of, so you are proud of being the right good kind making America great.

So, let me be very clear: as a rapist,... or, possibly, a good man should be. I despise you. Not because you belong to any particular group of people: but because of what you are yourself, personally, by choice. We all too frequently follow precepts of "political correctness" you claim to dislike (and without the protection of which you would not know how to live a day) in not letting people know what we think of them: it would be impolite. Well, when fascism is up, it is no time to keep down. Every fascist should know what others think of him: there should be no hiding behind the liberal tolerance. Every person has a choice: to be a decent human being, or to be a piece of hateful trash. You made your choice: and dare show your face in human society, "innocently" enquiring, why are we so enraged around here. Well, we are: and you know full well why.

Now be a good PC-boy, and go ask protection of the moderators.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 03:40:23 AM »

Whether Trump is a racist, is not a very interesting question, given that his supporters, almost without exception, are.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 12:26:53 PM »

Whether Trump is a racist, is not a very interesting question, given that his supporters, almost without exception, are.

I am TRUMP's supporter and I am not a racist.

However many times you say sugar, it will not become sweet. By saying you are not a racist, you  do not stop being one. As long as you continue to defecate in public from your every orifice, you are observationally indistinguishable from David Duke. So, please accept that all decent people will be greeting you by spitting in your face. Whenever I see your posts, I vomit. Hopefully, people will start vomiting all over you whenever they learn who you are.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies