Mandy Moore (D) vs. Jessica Simpson (R) revisited
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:10:25 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Mandy Moore (D) vs. Jessica Simpson (R) revisited
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Whom do you vote for?  Who wins?
Mandy/Mandy

Mandy/Jessica

Jessica/Mandy

Jessica/Jessica

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 13

Author Topic: Mandy Moore (D) vs. Jessica Simpson (R) revisited  (Read 3945 times)
FerrisBueller86
jhsu

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 30, 2005, 02:56:45 PM »

Let's see some maps.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 03:09:29 PM »

Jessica Simpson hands down the best looking and she's a lot smarter than she gets credit for.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 03:10:29 PM »

Jessica Simpson hands down the best looking and she's a lot smarter than she gets credit for.

And yet, still not smart at all
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 03:14:10 PM »

And yet, still not smart at all

How many millions do you have? Tongue
FerrisBueller86
jhsu

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 03:27:19 PM »

Mandy wins with 407 electoral votes:

Mandy's charm and ability to relate to people wins the race for her.  Her ads remind everyone of her role as Jamie Sullivan in the movie "A Walk To Remember".  The Mandy campaign takes the populist Southeast, lower Midwest, and Great Plains states from Jessica with ads reminding everyone of her antics from the "Newlyweds" reality show, like spending $1400 on a set of bedsheets.  There was the attack ad morphing Jessica into Paris Hilton.  The Mandy campaign tops it all off with an ad that announced, "Jessica Simpson is a flip-flopper!  She said, 'I actually voted FOR the 87 cans of Chicken of the Sea BEFORE I voted AGAINST it.'"  Mandy easily wins in New Hampshire (her birthplace) and Florida (where she grew up as the National Anthem Girl) because of her favorite daughter status.  Mandy's intelligence wins her the Northeast and the Pacific Northwest.

Jessica wins Texas because she has favorite daughter status in her home state and because the state is full of dumb people who equate education to high-stakes standardized testing.  Jessica wins California because she has more visibility in Hollywood and the voters were crazy enough to elect the Governator.  Jessica wins Alaska and the interior west because these states are normally Republican anyway, Mandy's populist appeal doesn't sell as well, and the Jessica campaign announces in an ad, "Mandy Moore is a flip-flopper!  She said, 'I actually voted FOR the 87 lollipops BEFORE I voted AGAINST it.'"  The Jessica campaign also keeps reminding voters of Mandy's debut video "Candy", and those tough, crazy Western voters agree that they don't want a president who likes to ride around in a bright green Volkswagen Beetle while singing about the joys of candy.

Mandy trounces Jessica in the debates.  During the split screen format, Jessica scowls as Mandy talks about how much she would like to treat world leaders to tuna fish and buffalo wings.

After the election, Jessica fans declare the Jessica states to be the "United States of Jessica" and the Mandy states to be Candyland.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 05:48:13 PM »

Stopppppp itttttttt
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2005, 06:24:00 PM »

Please stop posting this stuff. No one is really interested, and it's not politically interesting at all.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2005, 02:08:37 AM »

I like Mandy Moore better myself.  Jessica is an airhead.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2005, 02:44:20 AM »

I WUOULD VOTE FORR BRITANY SPEERS
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2005, 10:54:54 AM »

The question is:

Does the ghost of Frank Sinatra run as the Anti-Bimbo Party candidate?
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2005, 04:49:03 PM »

Mandy Moore is more attractive and seems not to be as stupid as Jessica Simpson. While staying at a friends house on Saturday night, we watched Newlyweds. God that woman is stupid.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2005, 06:13:22 PM »

Mandy Moore is more attractive and seems not to be as stupid as Jessica Simpson. While staying at a friends house on Saturday night, we watched Newlyweds. God that woman is stupid.

I could say the same thing about you for actually watching the show Tongue
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2005, 06:28:04 PM »

I could say the same thing about you for actually watching the show Tongue

First of all, no you could not as watching it does not make me a woman Tongue. Second of all, I did not choose the programme, a friend of a friend did (a girl), I was waiting for breakfast and thirdly, I was hungover okay? Tongue
FerrisBueller86
jhsu

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2005, 06:50:02 PM »

The question is:

What are your reasons for considering Mandy and Jessica to be bimbos?  Mandy is still a virgin and dresses modestly.  Jessica remained a virgin until she got married.  Even many people who object to Britney and Christina like Mandy and Jessica.

For that matter, I don't consider Britney and Mandy to be bimbos, either.  There is a sexist double standard out there - it's OK for men to be sexual but not women, and it's OK for women to like the Fab Four bubblegum pop singers but it's not OK for men to do so.
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2005, 08:55:37 PM »

The question is:

What are your reasons for considering Mandy and Jessica to be bimbos?  Mandy is still a virgin and dresses modestly.  Jessica remained a virgin until she got married.  Even many people who object to Britney and Christina like Mandy and Jessica.

For that matter, I don't consider Britney and Mandy to be bimbos, either.  There is a sexist double standard out there - it's OK for men to be sexual but not women, and it's OK for women to like the Fab Four bubblegum pop singers but it's not OK for men to do so.

I was just kidding. I mean Sinatra was fond of calling people "Bimbos" no matter who they were. Just a joke! Cheesy
Hitchabrut
republicanjew18

Political Matrix
E: 8.38, S: 7.49

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 05:06:53 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Mandy is still a virgin
Jessica remained a virgin until she got married. 
You must be logged in to read this quote.

?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies