Why Trump could legitamately do well with African-American voters. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:50:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why Trump could legitamately do well with African-American voters. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What percentage of African-American voters do you think would go to Trump?
20%+

19%

18%

17%

16%

15%

14%

13%

12%

11% (The percentage Bush got against Kerry)

10%

9%

8%

7%

6% (The percentage Romney got against Obama)

5%

4%

3%

Purple heart%

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 244

Author Topic: Why Trump could legitamately do well with African-American voters.  (Read 12552 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: June 05, 2016, 11:22:57 PM »

Voted 9%. I think it's possible that he'll get a small bump due to Obama no longer being on the ballot (mostly from lower turnout among black Democrats), but Trump is a terrible GE candidate.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 11:25:39 PM »

Trump tweets doctored photo ripped off WCPO.com

http://www.wcpo.com/news/political/trump-tweets-doctored-photo-ripped-off-wcpocom

Trump has been reduced to stealing pictures of African-American families and pretending they support him. And it's only early June. He's going to be lucky to get half of Romney's numbers with African-Americans.

lol no

I despise Trump, but he is not going to do worse than Romney with black voters. Trump is a bad fit for black voters, but Romney was an awful one. I predict that Trump will get around 9% of the black vote (compared to Romney's 6%). Romney's 6% is Trump's floor with African-Americans.

You are wrong! Trump is an excellent fit for black voters.

"BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!"
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 11:28:08 PM »

i think not well because vast majority of blacks have slave mentality, and love to vote for democrats - party of slavery.

As one Republican to another "Republican":

STFU, GTFO, DIAF
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 11:31:40 PM »

He does love the poorly educated, so I'll say 15%.

Roll Eyes
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 07:06:03 PM »

15%

Trump will get the black Republicans and a fairly large part of the black working class.

$50 here and now he doesn't break 10% according to an average of news exit polls. Put your money where your mouth is or shut up.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 07:59:26 PM »

15%
Trump will get the black Republicans and a fairly large part of the black working class.

$50 here and now he doesn't break 10% according to an average of news exit polls. Put your money where your mouth is or shut up.

Ljube wont bet with you.
He is just trolling (again).

He isn't trolling; he genuinely believes his own Kool-Aid. He either needs a reality check of the prospect of losing money, are to have it parted from him as all fools must.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies