Ben Meyers For Senate Ad :: I Will Fight For the Southeast
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:54:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Ben Meyers For Senate Ad :: I Will Fight For the Southeast
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ben Meyers For Senate Ad :: I Will Fight For the Southeast  (Read 3593 times)
Ben Meyers
BenMeyers
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 5.74

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 02, 2005, 05:50:08 PM »

The Southeast is a region unlike any other.

It represents the old and the new, the traditional and the modern, the past and the future.

From the beaches of Florida. . .

. . .to the mountains of Tennessee

From the cobblestone streets and old-fashioned buildings of Savannah. . .

. . .to the contemporary and modern skyscrapers of Dallas

The heart and soul of the Dixie permeates every nook and cranny, every big city and small town, and every person within this marvelous region.

As Senator, I will represent the Southeast with pride, fighting for whatever is best for my fellow citizens of the Dixie. 

That is my promise to you.  I will fight for the best interests and welfare of this most spectacular region.

Thank you for your time, and I’m asking for your vote.

God Bless Smiley

I'm Ben Meyers and I approved this message.
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 06:04:39 PM »

Ah we have all that in the Northeast except its better.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2005, 06:33:01 PM »

Just to rebut this ad, I want to let all of the citizens of the Southeast know that I will fight for them too.

Especially those in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina and North Carolina, those states which have not been mentioned here in this ad.  Wink
Ben Meyers
BenMeyers
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2005, 06:53:42 PM »

Just to rebut this ad, I want to let all of the citizens of the Southeast know that I will fight for them too.

Especially those in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina and North Carolina, those states which have not been mentioned here in this ad.  Wink

Hehe.  I was pointing out just some spots in the Southeast.

As a matter of fact, I have personally been to all of those states, and all of them are just as lovely.  Smiley
WiseGuy

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2005, 11:16:56 PM »

As a matter of fact, I have personally been to all of those states, and all of them are just as lovely.  Smiley

I've lived in all those states, except for Alabama (I've vistited though) and North Carolina.
Ben Meyers
BenMeyers
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2005, 11:26:21 PM »

I've lived in all those states, except for Alabama (I've vistited though) and North Carolina.

They're good states to live in.  I've lived in Florida most of the time, little bit in Georgia and Alabama.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 12:16:04 AM »

I've only lived in Texas and Louisiana (for short periods of time), but I've visited every Southern state, except for South Carolina go figure.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2005, 12:57:10 AM »

Where/when did you live in SC?
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 08:09:27 AM »

Both our senatorial candidates say they'll fight for the SE, but I have a question - are you willing to fight Mike Tyson for the SouthEast? Wink

Ben Meyers
BenMeyers
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2005, 09:03:45 AM »

Both our senatorial candidates say they'll fight for the SE, but I have a question - are you willing to fight Mike Tyson for the SouthEast? Wink

Hehe, why not?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2005, 10:00:45 AM »

ooh, and Sam Spade goes way up in my book!
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2005, 10:05:07 AM »

WiseGuy

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2005, 11:35:55 AM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

My niece lives in Atlanta.

I've only lived in Texas and Louisiana (for short periods of time), but I've visited every Southern state, except for South Carolina go figure.

I lived in Louisiana and visited Texas.  I really liked Texas, especially the Alamo (I am a humongous history buff.)

A few years back.  I lived in Hartsville, a small town near Darlington (I’m no NASCAR fan, though.)
Ben Meyers
BenMeyers
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2005, 01:15:03 PM »

Thanks for your support Casey Smiley  Good luck in your race for Governor
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2005, 01:23:14 PM »

Considering the way Mike Tyson's been fighting of late, I'd take him on for sure.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies