More BOMBSHELL Clinton e-mails released! Better buy some orange pantsuits, Hil!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:52:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  More BOMBSHELL Clinton e-mails released! Better buy some orange pantsuits, Hil!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: More BOMBSHELL Clinton e-mails released! Better buy some orange pantsuits, Hil!  (Read 2759 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 27, 2016, 12:57:13 AM »

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/02/hillary-clinton-emails-mills-abedin-nominations-state-department-219891

Hillary Clinton doesn't like it when sketchy foreign policy pressure tactics end up on the front page of a widely-circulated newspaper!
Hillary Clinton doesn't want the New York Times reporting e-mails from her staffers!
Hillary Clinton is annoyed that the US Ambassador to the UK didn't go to a dinner honoring Reagan!
Hillary Clinton irritated her spokesman by not sending him to a peace talk that would have helped him look important!
Hillary Clinton sometimes got e-mails from sharp-eyed weasel Sidney Blumenthal!
Hillary Clinton's staff were annoyed that Obama was taking so long to approve their new hires!
BETTER DYE YOUR HAIR IN BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES TO MATCH YOUR NEW LIFESTYLE, HILLARY!
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 12:59:08 AM »

Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2016, 01:04:15 AM »

Cory
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 01:05:14 AM »

Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 01:27:23 AM »

Every time I read another "bombshell" Clinton email, I'm further convinced that this whole thing was just a gigantic waste of time and money.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 01:30:34 AM »

People are getting really desperate.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2016, 01:31:39 AM »

Every time I read another "bombshell" Clinton email, I'm further convinced that this whole thing was just a gigantic waste of time and money.

That's because you're a Clinton hack and not an objective person like Torie. If you were then you'd be sure that she is on her way to Guantanamo.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 01:32:31 AM »

That's what we call a boshembechle email.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2016, 01:38:53 AM »

Meh. In the end the media got what they wanted. A quasi competitive primary and a guaranteed competitive general election.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2016, 01:42:03 AM »

Put down the bottle.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2016, 01:54:33 AM »

Ah, you're wastin' time with the folks here.

Unless an email message is found to have been sent to Mrs. Clinton with the words "SENSITIVE NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION ENCLOSED -- TOP TOP SECRET -- PLEASE DO NOT PUT THIS MESSAGE ON ANY PERSONAL SERVERS" plastered all over it, there is absolutely no problem with what Clinton did. Alternatively, an email sent by Mrs. Clinton which has the words "SURE, THE STATE DEPARTMENT CAN DO THAT, PROVIDED YOU SEND UMPTEEN MILLION STRAIGHT AWAY TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. AND PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ME ABOUT ATTACKS ON OUR EMBASSY, 'CUZ I'M BUSY" plastered all over it might be seen as problematic. Short of those two scenarios, there is absolutely no reason to be concerned, none whatsoever.

Oh, and please don't be sexist, just vote for Hillary Clinton; you'll be glad you did...
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2016, 01:56:00 AM »

Ah, you're wastin' time with the folks here.

Unless an email message is found to have been sent to Mrs. Clinton with the words "SENSITIVE NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION ENCLOSED -- TOP TOP SECRET -- PLEASE DO NOT PUT THIS MESSAGE ON ANY PERSONAL SERVERS" plastered all over it, there is absolutely no problem with what Clinton did. Alternatively, an email sent by Mrs. Clinton which has the words "SURE, THE STATE DEPARTMENT CAN DO THAT, PROVIDED YOU SEND UMPTEEN MILLION STRAIGHT AWAY TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. AND PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ME ABOUT ATTACKS ON OUR EMBASSY, 'CUZ I'M BUSY" plastered all over it might be seen as problematic. Short of those two scenarios, there is absolutely no reason to be concerned, none whatsoever.

Oh, and please don't be sexist, just vote for Hillary Clinton; you'll be glad you did...

Good to see you living up to your nick.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2016, 02:06:23 AM »

I'm sure things would go swimmingly for an ordinary American who had a bunch of top secret e-mails stored in plaintext on their personal server that were sent in plaintext over the internet.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2016, 03:13:59 AM »

As my dad used to like to say, it's all silliness until somebody gets hurt...
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/27/us/politics/new-batch-of-hillary-clinton-emails-points-to-a-key-role-played-by-a-deputy.html?_r=0
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2016, 03:51:52 PM »
« Edited: February 27, 2016, 04:30:36 PM by Torie »

That's because you're a Clinton hack and not an objective person like Torie. If you were then you'd be sure that she is on her way to Guantanamo.

I am glad that you finally discerned just how fair and balanced I truly am. It's about time! Smiley

Has Hillary had any more coughing spells by the way?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2016, 03:59:45 PM »

I am glad that you finally discerned just how fair and balance I truly am. It's about time! Smiley

Has Hillary had any more coughing spells by the way?

I'm watching to see if her hair falls due to chemo.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2016, 04:07:34 PM »

Seriously, Hillary should just do a decent thing and drop out immediately. That would spare her additional humiliation, since she'll experience a lot of this IN PRISON.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2016, 04:09:11 PM »

That's what we call a boshembechle email.

Hey man his brother got a poll that had Rubio up 15 points buddy.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2016, 04:37:32 PM »

Seriously, Hillary should just do a decent thing and drop out immediately. That would spare her additional humiliation, since she'll experience a lot of this IN PRISON.

In the very unlikely event she goes to prison, it will be a white collar prison.  She'll be playing handball with the wall street boys and drinking Moët et Chandon with her braised quail au jus d'orange.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies