Democratic South Carolina Primary results thread (polls close @7pm ET) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:23:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Democratic South Carolina Primary results thread (polls close @7pm ET) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Democratic South Carolina Primary results thread (polls close @7pm ET)  (Read 43879 times)
Hydera

« on: February 27, 2016, 12:35:27 PM »
« edited: February 27, 2016, 12:37:44 PM by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) »

What's with all these ballots putting the names in alphabetical order?  Seems like it benefits the alphabetically gifted.

Yeah, that's junk. As if Bernie wasn't buried enough as it is!

First on the ballot effect means that Hillary might do 1-2% better than had her name not been first. Hopefully this stops Clinton from going below 60%.

Media coverage has been very favorable for sanders since they want to sell headlines like they did back in 2008, if its 59-41 then they will scream about How "Bernie won anyway". Which is why below 60% is unacceptable.
Hydera

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2016, 10:55:46 PM »

Cenk Uygur just said that if Bernie wins MA, CO & MN on ST, "I think he's the favorite". Seriously.

It'll be impossible for Sanders to match Clinton's delegate count on Super Tuesday, but Cenk would be right in saying that winning those states would keep him on the map. To be a viable contender for the nomination, he'd have to win Ohio and/or Illinois on the 15th. If he can't, it's over.

Ever since OWS their coverage of politics has gotten weirder and weirder and i tuned out from there ever since.

There's quite a difference between barely surviving and "being the favorite."

Used to love TYT, but I really see them as a joke now. They are living in fantasy denial land. Can't stand Cenk anymore....
Hydera

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 10:04:51 AM »

As i said before, im glad she won big in South Carolina since the media was ready to run headlines about "CLINTON LOSES" if she only won by >20%
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies