The CNN hate campaign
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:13:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  The CNN hate campaign
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The CNN hate campaign  (Read 1606 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 28, 2016, 09:49:45 AM »
« edited: February 28, 2016, 06:47:11 PM by Meclazine »

Since Nevada, CNN have just run 3 or 4 simple anti-Trump stories.

Someone on the forum said they would turn on Trump and promote Hilary once the nominations are announced.

But that may have come early.

The stories on Trump at the moment are:

Rubio joins the #NeverTrump movement
Trump tweets fascist dictator's quote
Donald Trump wouldn't disavow KKK
Ex-Mexican President says Trump reminds him of Hitler
A vote for Trump is a vote for hatred and bigotry
Trump causes racial tensions with Latino Judge

I think the US people are entitled to a fair and balanced report card going into Super Tuesday.

For the numbers registered to be part of the Republican electoral process and the significance of Mar 1, CNN certainly are not giving Donalds face any positive airtime.

Can he win the Presidency without the media?

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 09:53:51 AM »

LOLOLOLOL. How is this hate? OMG TRUMP said he wouldn't disavow the former KKK grand wizard. WE CAN'T REPORT THIS!!!!
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 09:55:04 AM »

CNN has been giving him this type of publicity since the beginning, if anything it is a net positive for Trump.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 09:58:28 AM »

I think you are right.

The other three CBS, NBC and FOX appear to be focused on Tuesday.

CNN are, if anything, solidifying voters desire for Trump further by paying attention to these issues.

Certainly, his approval rating increases with each inadvertent foray into the seedy world of media repulsion.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2016, 10:02:59 AM »

I think you are right.

The other three CBS, NBC and FOX appear to be focused on Tuesday.

CNN are, if anything, solidifying voters desire for Trump further by paying attention to these issues.

Certainly, his approval rating increases with each inadvertent foray into the seedy world of media repulsion.

lol k.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2016, 11:48:57 AM »

LOLOLOLOL. How is this hate? OMG TRUMP said he wouldn't disavow the former KKK grand wizard. WE CAN'T REPORT THIS!!!!

LibRep, TRUMP said that he didn't know anything about that Duke character. He can't talk about people he knows nothing about.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2016, 11:51:26 AM »

CNN is Clinton News Network but they love their ratings more & fell in love with Trump - Can't judge if they are actually very unfair since IMO Trump is a despicable human being & deserves it.

Also Trump ran away from Kelly, he is a quitter - Which is why I am not sure how authentic his supporters are when they say "Fair Coverage" n so on - They seem to support his stupidity & running away when faced with hard questions
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.00, S: -5.65

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2016, 11:53:38 AM »

What about the CNN LOVE CAMPAIGN of the past 7 or 8 months?
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 11:54:47 AM »

It might be negative, but coverage is coverage is coverage, and (at least for Trump) there's no such thing as bad press. Whether they realize it or not, they're helping him by covering him incessantly, whether it's negative or something else.
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2016, 11:55:14 AM »

When will the ridiculous teenage love CNN has for Trump ever end, if it ever will?
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2016, 11:56:18 AM »

CNN is Clinton News Network but they love their ratings more & fell in love with Trump - Can't judge if they are actually very unfair since IMO Trump is a despicable human being & deserves it.

Also Trump ran away from Kelly, he is a quitter - Which is why I am not sure how authentic his supporters are when they say "Fair Coverage" n so on - They seem to support his stupidity & running away when faced with hard questions

These are not hard questions. These are gotcha questions. Plus nobody cares about David Duke. I for one don't care.
These questions are devised to try to stump the TRUMP. But see, TRUMP isn't playing ball with these CNN hacks. And since they are infinitely stupid and scripted, when he gets off their script, they become confused and push to get their punchlines no matter what. In the end, they look ridiculous, cause that's what they are - ridiculous.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2016, 12:02:16 PM »

These are not hard questions. These are gotcha questions. Plus nobody cares about David Duke. I for one don't care.
These questions are devised to try to stump the TRUMP. But see, TRUMP isn't playing ball with these CNN hacks. And since they are infinitely stupid and scripted, when he gets off their script, they become confused and push to get their punchlines no matter what. In the end, they look ridiculous, cause that's what they are - ridiculous.

None of them were gotcha questions, Trump has to be a retard for that kind of an easy question to be gotcha, He could have clearly said in today's age & time I do not think anyone can support the views you say Dyke holds & I don't (if he holds that view). I don't know him enough to comment on specific details but I do not support racist views.

In today's day and time, we deserve this much. Trump is despicable human being & a big idiot (his ideas about trade deficits, solutions are so stupid I won'comment) & will create World War III & collapse the US Economy if truth be told (My Hillary dislike probably made me sugarcoat Trump).

And the thing I like about Bernie is he will go in Fox or to Chris Mathews asking me weird questions, even trying to belittle him at times & to embarrass him & fight, not run away. If you are weak & a quitter, you should not be running for POTUS IMO
eric82oslo
Junior Chimp
Norway

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2016, 12:13:24 PM »

What about the CNN LOVE CAMPAIGN of the past 7 or 8 months?
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2016, 02:36:52 PM »
« Edited: February 28, 2016, 02:41:04 PM by Higgs »

LibRep, TRUMP said that he didn't know anything about that Duke character. He can't talk about people he knows nothing about.

Does he know nothing about the KKK?
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2016, 06:57:43 PM »

None of them were gotcha questions, Trump has to be a retard for that kind of an easy question to be gotcha, He could have clearly said in today's age & time I do not think anyone can support the views you say Dyke holds.

CNN are.self indulging their personal anti-Trump fantasies.

In the electronic age, most illuminati-loving purveyors of the internet can get information faster that your average CNN journalist.

Yet CNN staff are still clinging to the hope that they have some priveleged level of inside knowledge, and whatever they write will fix the election.

No longer the case.

If the media stop reacting to Donald Trumps' every third sentence, he would propbably not have that much appeal and he would have to get attention by announcing policy detail like everyone else.

The media bias really favours extreme candidates like Trump and Sanders.

Whereas the most intelligent candidates like Carson and experienced like Kasich are left in the dark.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2016, 07:00:54 PM »

Here is the latest piece of their garbage.

http://us.cnn.com/2016/02/28/politics/donald-trump-white-supremacists/index.html
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2016, 07:04:18 PM »

Um, since Trump cited Duke's membership of the Reform Party as a reason for leaving the party he obviously knows who he is. And everyone knows the KKK. Don't be ridiculous.
Boston Bread
New Canadaland
YaBB God
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -5.00, S: -5.00

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2016, 07:05:57 PM »

Reporting on Trump gets a lot of attention and would be a great plus business wise. And the more controversial, the better. People want to read about controversy.
rob in cal
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2016, 07:10:11 PM »

One thing media personalities must be wondering about is just how much fun, for media types anyway, a Trump presidency would bring. Not just great ratings, but all kinds of whacky interviews, live footage from the wall construction sites, rants by corrupt Mexican politicians against President Trump, and great visual shots from Trump/Putin summit meetings.  And of course Presidential press conferences, they're going to be great.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2016, 07:11:40 PM »

One thing media personalities must be wondering about is just how much fun, for media types anyway, a Trump presidency would bring. Not just great ratings, but all kinds of whacky interviews, live footage from the wall construction sites, rants by corrupt Mexican politicians against President Trump, and great visual shots from Trump/Putin summit meetings.  And of course Presidential press conferences, they're going to be great.

Everything is going to be great. America is going to be great again.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2016, 07:14:28 PM »

live footage from the wall construction sites.....

Lulz!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies