LOOKING FOR HELP!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:35:09 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  LOOKING FOR HELP!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LOOKING FOR HELP!  (Read 910 times)
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 31, 2005, 04:02:11 AM »

Hey all,

I am currently looking for someone who would like to do a "International Country Survivor" Basically it would mean that everyday at a certain time someone would need to count the votes announce who has been voted off and post a few new threads (depending how we divide the countries).

If there are any vulenteers for this let me know!
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2005, 04:03:10 AM »

Hey all,

I am currently looking for someone who would like to do a "International Country Survivor" Basically it would mean that everyday at a certain time someone would need to count the votes announce who has been voted off and post a few new threads (depending how we divide the countries).

I'm interested
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2005, 04:18:53 AM »

Hey all,

I'm interested

Cool basically all you'd have to do is arrange the countries on this site http://www.countriesquest.com/ into two or three groups and PM them to me. Then pick a time to end the voting every day, count the votes announce the loser and post the next round!

Its pretty easy if you're still interested PM me.
TheWildCard
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2005, 04:23:12 AM »

Hey all,

I'm interested

Cool basically all you'd have to do is arrange the countries on this site http://www.countriesquest.com/ into two or three groups and PM them to me. Then pick a time to end the voting every day, count the votes announce the loser and post the next round!

Its pretty easy if you're still interested PM me.

Also the new threads should be in the International General Discussion forum I accidently posted this here...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies