Why hasn't The Pope's criticism of Trump hurt him amongst Catholics? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:07:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why hasn't The Pope's criticism of Trump hurt him amongst Catholics? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why hasn't The Pope's criticism of Trump hurt him amongst Catholics?  (Read 1820 times)
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« on: February 29, 2016, 06:16:21 PM »

I think we are missing a critical factor in this discussion. Age.

I have come across some Catholic people in my dealings of late who were as conservative as a 13th century Austrian knight sitting atop the castle wall.

Their age: 68 and 65.

Their divorced daughter was not to re-marry and she was destined to stay in the ivory tower to live out her life in solitude unless a gallant knight could slay the evil fire breathing dragon.

They were literally still defending the white European enclaves from the raging Attila himself.

And Catholics who are 22 years of age.

Go out. Get drunk. Have sex. Smoke pot. Get arrested. Bite Police. Rage on.

So age is a critical factor in the slow and inevitable dilution of religion as a force in our society (Australia).

I have little clue if religion is fading in the USA, but the paedophile priest brigade are killing it Catholicism pretty quick here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtHOmforqxk

in response to:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/opinion/columnists/gerard-henderson/tim-minchins-abusive-song-fires-up-cardinal-george-pell-haters/news-story/fed90ef6bbf68980757825ac162a030f

Cardinal Pell is a religious version of an Italian Cruise Ship Captain, literally.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies