Why hasn't The Pope's criticism of Trump hurt him amongst Catholics? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:35:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why hasn't The Pope's criticism of Trump hurt him amongst Catholics? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why hasn't The Pope's criticism of Trump hurt him amongst Catholics?  (Read 1814 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: February 29, 2016, 05:29:48 PM »

Guys, it's time to put aside the 1840s Protestant vs. Catholic mentality. We all love America and we all love the Pope. We don't need blood in our streets and fights in Congress about which church is superior. Believe in your religion and be proud of it; don't act like despots of old and look down on others because they were born to a faith different than yours. GOD wouldn't want you to fight; THE POPE wouldn't want you to fight; your fellow countrymen and HUMANS do not care for this constant argument.

One day people will looks back on you young fools and wonder why you, the generation with the most education of any; the highest productivity of any; and the highest diversity of any so far, still try to reenact the old hostilities. It's a new day; throw down your broken arrows of rhetoric and pick up the olive branch of PEACE.

Is this from something? Because if it's original, let the record state that my worldview shares more in common with atheists than the (white Evangelical) Protestants. I cannot bare the latter anymore and do not wish to be involved in a political party with them any longer. I wanted a moderate 3rd party, but it seems Donald Trump is doing a solid job of just hijacking theirs, which is even more enjoyable.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies