Sanderistas pissed at Warren for not endorsing.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:35:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Sanderistas pissed at Warren for not endorsing.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Sanderistas pissed at Warren for not endorsing.  (Read 2954 times)
Figueira
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2016, 06:05:15 AM »

That said, there are a lot of good people who support Sanders. I don't mean to disparage all of his supporters.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2016, 06:12:07 AM »

I've been a supporter of Sanders since long before his presidential run. It's kind of sad how he's developed a following from such annoying, unpleasant people.

If anyone was running a campaign demonizing Hillary supporters, you'd hear a lot about them too.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2016, 06:16:14 AM »

They're not helping their cause by lashing out at Warren for not endorsing. She is making a good decision by remaining neutral. Even if she had endorsed him, it probably wouldn't have affected the outcome regardless.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2016, 06:24:04 AM »

I've been a supporter of Sanders since long before his presidential run. It's kind of sad how he's developed a following from such annoying, unpleasant people.

If anyone was running a campaign demonizing Hillary supporters, you'd hear a lot about them too.

Don't get me wrong. Hillary supporters may not be as visible on the Internet, but they can be very annoying as well. I've called them out on a number of things.
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2016, 06:29:04 AM »

Is this a real thing? This really isn't a real thing.

Posting a few screenshots of random people yelling on Warren's FB page and some Twitter account posts - with all of 30 favs - doesn't quantify as a story. I've seen a couple of clickbait blogs circulate this, but otherwise...it's not really a story. I'm betting more than one Sanders supporter got arrested last night, more than one Sanders supporter put a dildo up their butt last night and more than one Sanders supporter cussed out a Clinton supporter last night: shall we make separate threads for those events, too?
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2016, 05:56:48 PM »

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/03/04/elizabeth-warren-has-betrayed-the-cause/

Hydera

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2016, 06:02:13 PM »
« Edited: March 04, 2016, 06:06:09 PM by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) »

To think that those were the people that cost Scott Brown his Senate seat... ugh.

She got elected in a General election year with a 7.5% margin despite Obama winning with a 25% margin.

Sander's message of free stuff attracts a lot of angry types. Lots of Hillary supporters would of been more muted until they faced harassment from his supporters demanding that they support him.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2016, 07:52:04 AM »

Oh dear.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bernie-sanders-fans-blaming-elizabeth-172600569.html

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/03/03/left-turning-progressive-hero-senator-elizabeth-warren-emoprogs.html
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2016, 08:19:23 AM »

They're right. If she really cares about the issues she purports to care, she should have endorsed Bernie. The fact that she hasn't suggest she's giving more importance to her personal ambition.

Warren realizes Clinton is going to be the nominee and that endorsing Bernie would be throwing away her power without changing the outcome. Holding out preserves her leverage to get commitments from Clinton on her issues until an endorsement later in the general election season.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies