Republican Bayou/Cauci Saturday election results thread (first results @3pm ET?)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:30:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Republican Bayou/Cauci Saturday election results thread (first results @3pm ET?)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45
Author Topic: Republican Bayou/Cauci Saturday election results thread (first results @3pm ET?)  (Read 52662 times)
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1025 on: March 05, 2016, 11:40:32 PM »

Evangelicals DID come out for Romney.....

Hispanics is what KILLED Romney in the general when he did worse than McCain by only GETTING 27% OF THEM

DID NOT. Check out the election results. A lot of them stayed home. Compare to 2004 W's results.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1026 on: March 05, 2016, 11:41:02 PM »

Voting for trump is not thinking about the consequences in the general. Thankfully, the party is refusing to do that en masse.

Show me how any Establishment hack wins in the general.
TRUMP is the only one who brings a lot of crossover Democratic votes.

Yet it gets cancelled out with the turn off from Hispanics and Republicans who won't vote for Trump. Hispanics will cause Trump to lose and rightfully so.

Republicans will come home for the general. Hispanics are not needed.

I think that is what Romney thought too.

Romney didn't have the crossover Democrat vote. Plus Evangelicals booted Romney.

What crossover Democrats? No one is crossing over to vote for Trump in the GE(vice viscera for Hillary and Republicans).

Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #1027 on: March 05, 2016, 11:41:21 PM »

Ljube clearly wants the GOP to remain the white person party by essentially dismissing minority votes. Not surprised given the TRUMP support.

It's the only way in 2016 and probably in 2020.
We'll see in the future.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #1028 on: March 05, 2016, 11:41:35 PM »

Voting for trump is not thinking about the consequences in the general. Thankfully, the party is refusing to do that en masse.

Yet it gets cancelled out with the turn off from Hispanics and Republicans who won't vote for Trump. Hispanics will cause Trump to lose and rightfully so.

lol, trump voters are dying by the day, the hispanic opulation will only grow

Yes, but in 2016, they are not needed.

Lol k, Imma be laughing when Hispanics come out in DROVES for Clinton and then you blame Republicans for not turning out to vote....

Edit: Florida Hispanics are become more Democratic now, becoming more like the national average, you really are wrong here.

I agree that appealing to Hispanics is a good idea, but TRUMP can easily win without Florida.
RodPresident
Brazil

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -3.30

« Reply #1029 on: March 05, 2016, 11:42:16 PM »

Question is that Tuesday primaries and caucus are going to be very Cruz friendly. Cruz stands a chance to win Mississippi and Idaho and that can influence Hawaii to go for him. Then Rubio hopes of a win before Florida are Puerto Rico tomorrow and Washington DC at next Saturday. Very weak places to get enough momentum to win March 15.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #1030 on: March 05, 2016, 11:43:39 PM »

Ljube clearly wants the GOP to remain the white person party by essentially dismissing minority votes. Not surprised given the TRUMP support.

It's the only way in 2016 and probably in 2020.
We'll see in the future.

Lol k, you still disgust me

Evangelicals DID come out for Romney.....

Hispanics is what KILLED Romney in the general when he did worse than McCain by only GETTING 27% OF THEM

DID NOT. Check out the election results. A lot of them stayed home. Compare to 2004 W's results.

Evangelicals as a whole went down in proportion to the population of American, Romney did equally as good with Evangelicals as BUSH did in 2004, and better than MCCAIN '08
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1031 on: March 05, 2016, 11:44:58 PM »

At this point, it looks more and more difficult for Rubio. If wins FL, it is over for him. It will be a disgrace if a candidate with say 300 Delegates (Rubio) is chosen over a candidate with say 600 Delegates (Cruz) - I am giving random numbers.

The GOP has to then come around Cruz is they want to stop Trump. Rubio has taken on Trump in a mud slinging match & has done quite well IMO & that will only do good for Cruz. Rubio will keep hitting & Cruz will take the momentum!
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1032 on: March 05, 2016, 11:45:46 PM »

Lol k, Imma be laughing when Hispanics come out in DROVES for Clinton and then you blame Republicans for not turning out to vote....

Edit: Florida Hispanics are become more Democratic now, becoming more like the national average, you really are wrong here.

I agree that appealing to Hispanics is a good idea, but TRUMP can easily win without Florida.

No, he can't.

Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #1033 on: March 05, 2016, 11:46:26 PM »

No, he can't.

Yes He can.
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1034 on: March 05, 2016, 11:46:39 PM »

Question is that Tuesday primaries and caucus are going to be very Cruz friendly. Cruz stands a chance to win Mississippi and Idaho and that can influence Hawaii to go for him. Then Rubio hopes of a win before Florida are Puerto Rico tomorrow and Washington DC at next Saturday. Very weak places to get enough momentum to win March 15.

Cruz and Rubio are advertising in Idaho.  Cruz was in Coeur d'Alene tonight for his post-election press conference.  That's in the Spokane, Washington TV market, which covers northern Idaho.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1035 on: March 05, 2016, 11:47:20 PM »

It's sad to see the GOP implode over itself like this. The party should have noticed the warning signs

What warning signs? You and the other TRUMP haters are causing the implosion.

How are we causing the problem? Trump is doing that himself.

You are uniting against TRUMP instead of coalescing around him. You are causing the implosion.

It’s not a normal treatment of the frontrunner and it’s one indicative of having the desire to stop him and not thinking about the consequences in the general.

For the good of the party THAT IS WHY we're against him, me and so many others will never vote for him because he can't come up with decent policy positions, his campaign has brought out the worst in people with passionate xenophobia, racism, etc., and we're fighting to prevent that.

By nominating Ted Cruz?!?!?
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1036 on: March 05, 2016, 11:47:39 PM »

No, he can't.

Yes He can.

How?
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #1037 on: March 05, 2016, 11:48:28 PM »

It's sad to see the GOP implode over itself like this. The party should have noticed the warning signs

You are uniting against TRUMP instead of coalescing around him. You are causing the implosion.

It’s not a normal treatment of the frontrunner and it’s one indicative of having the desire to stop him and not thinking about the consequences in the general.

For the good of the party THAT IS WHY we're against him, me and so many others will never vote for him because he can't come up with decent policy positions, his campaign has brought out the worst in people with passionate xenophobia, racism, etc., and we're fighting to prevent that.

They're both bad
Donnie

« Reply #1038 on: March 05, 2016, 11:49:10 PM »

Kentucky -final results-

Trump 35.9 %
Cruz     31.6 %
Rubio    16.4 %
Kasich   14.4 %
Oth.        1.7 %
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1039 on: March 05, 2016, 11:49:29 PM »

The other states are lost causes.

Indeed, you and your brain are lost causes.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #1040 on: March 05, 2016, 11:49:36 PM »

No, he can't.

Yes He can.

How?

By winning Michigan and Pennsylvania.  
cinyc
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1041 on: March 05, 2016, 11:49:43 PM »

Final KY:

CANDIDATES   VOTE   PCT.      DELEGATES
 Donald J. Trump  82,493   35.9%    16
 Ted Cruz             72,503   31.6            14
 Marco Rubio     37,579   16.4              7
 John Kasich     33,134   14.4              6
Other               3,958   1.7   

Trump +4.3 points

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1042 on: March 05, 2016, 11:50:16 PM »

Lmao!

Stupidest thing posted on Atlas in a long time. And that's saying something.

Oh, plus the casual racism of "F$%k the needs and considerations of over 1/5 the American people" is tres magnifique!
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #1043 on: March 05, 2016, 11:50:58 PM »

By nominating not trump. And if that means Cruz, so be it. Cruz does not set the party back any further with minorities than it is at the moment; trump destroys it.

Anyways, I'm going to be out for a few minutes. Hopefully trump won't lose any more delegates while I'm gone; there's no more voting so there's no way for that to be done, but I wouldn't put it past him. He is a remarkable man.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1044 on: March 05, 2016, 11:51:18 PM »

No, he can't.

Yes He can.

How?

Ok, we are done here.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1045 on: March 05, 2016, 11:52:07 PM »

No, he can't.

Yes He can.

How?

You can't be serious.....
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #1046 on: March 05, 2016, 11:52:27 PM »

No, he can't.

Yes He can.

How?

Ok, we are done here.

I knew you'd come around. Smiley
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix

« Reply #1047 on: March 05, 2016, 11:53:08 PM »

Oh, plus the casual racism of "F$%k the needs and considerations of over 1/5 the American people" is tres magnifique!

Trying to impress me with your French? Look Badger, there is no way any Republican is going to win a significant percentage of the Hispanic vote, so why even try? Best double down on whites and try to win PA and MI.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1048 on: March 05, 2016, 11:54:28 PM »

Lmao!

At this point, I think Ljube is just trolling.
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #1049 on: March 05, 2016, 11:55:38 PM »

Trying to impress me with your French? Look Badger, there is no way any Republican is going to win a significant percentage of the Hispanic vote, so why even try? Best double down on whites and try to win PA and MI.

And then after President TRUMP enforces America's immigration laws, he won't have to worry about appealing to the Hispanics in his re-election campaign.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies