Republican Bayou/Cauci Saturday election results thread (first results @3pm ET?) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:48:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Republican Bayou/Cauci Saturday election results thread (first results @3pm ET?) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican Bayou/Cauci Saturday election results thread (first results @3pm ET?)  (Read 52612 times)
catographer
Megameow
United States
« on: March 05, 2016, 10:54:32 PM »

Cruz did well in Maine because it's right next to his home state of Canada.
catographer
Megameow
United States
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 11:08:10 PM »

Still plenty of votes in Caddo and East Baton Rouge for Cruz to make this a nail-biter in Louisiana.

Depends if they're white or black precincts

In a Republican primary, almost all the voters are white, but Trump does perform better in blacker areas. Is that what you're referring to?

That may be because the white voters in majority African American precincts are more racist since they live around more AAs.
catographer
Megameow
United States
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 01:08:29 AM »

I really want a county map for Maine. Can't find one anywhere right now! Wish county maps for Kansas also were easier to come by. CNN, NYT, WashPo and HuffPo all have only CDs for Kansas and MN and nothing for Maine.
catographer
Megameow
United States
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 01:18:23 AM »

I really want a county map for Maine. Can't find one anywhere right now! Wish county maps for Kansas also were easier to come by. CNN, NYT, WashPo and HuffPo all have only CDs for Kansas and MN and nothing for Maine.
I have a county map for Maine in my primaries thread.

Looks like an awesome map, I was checking it earlier but I didn't see the new states until now. Great job!
Not that you could do anything about this, but I'm colorblind and it's hard for me to distinguish between Bernie Green and Hillary Red. I do my best tho x)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies