Describe a stereotypical Democratic voter for these categories
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 04:04:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Describe a stereotypical Democratic voter for these categories
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Describe a stereotypical Democratic voter for these categories  (Read 1703 times)
pho
iheartpho
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: -1.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2016, 01:58:21 PM »

Voted for Obama in 2008/Sanders in 2016
Voted for Obama in 2008/Hillary in 2016 and is white (don't want this one to be too easy)
Voted for Hillary in 2008/Hillary in 2016
Voted for Hillary in 2008/Sanders in 2016

1. Trendy young liberals.
2. Trendy, newly middle aged liberals / minorities
3. Wealthy, empowered women.
4. The types who originally supported John Edwards in 2008.
Lexii, harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy
Alex
Junior Chimp
Argentina

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2016, 03:27:07 PM »
« Edited: March 07, 2016, 06:04:21 PM by Alex »

Voted for Obama in 2008/Sanders in 2016
Voted for Obama in 2008/Hillary in 2016 and is white (don't want this one to be too easy)
Voted for Hillary in 2008/Hillary in 2016
Voted for Hillary in 2008/Sanders in 2016
1. Regular young democrat
2. slightly older 
3. moderate to bluedog democrat
4. conservative democrat in a plains or conservative  montain west state (but not Utah)
RaphaelDLG
YaBB God
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2016, 05:02:48 PM »

Wants free stuff.
Wants free stuff.
Wants free stuff.
Wants free stuff.

People on the right think that liberals like myself always want free stuff. No. I want an end to the fascist corporatocracy that America has become. I'm sick of the corruption, bribery and lack of honesty/transparency in Washington. I'd like to see money go to help out people rather than to just help out corporate welfare some more, or to ram up defense spending even more to give in to our fears and feed the military industrial complex. If another war happens like an Afghanistan or Iraq, maybe it can be necessary as a last resort to go there and not to send brave men and women off to die to make defense contractors richer.

Sanders impositions are fascist.  What corruption have you experienced.  It's out there but mainly in Washington D.C.  Bribery such as, "vote for me and you'll get this or that" has no place in our prosperous nation.  Corporate welfare is a problem but then why the bailouts supported by Obama?  Why bail out Ford and GM?  I can argue on the plus side that jobs were saved, but who really benefited the most?  Defense spending is what gives you the right to criticize it.  You're saying 9/11 leading to Afghanistan was for defense contractors?  Maybe you just heard the elders in your party using the terminology?  Not posting anything on such matters would help your party's image more than posting about material you only have partisan language to use about.  You brought up some vague points that I could probably make better than you in defense of your party too.  

As a guy who recklessly blows up millions of dollars of taxpayer-bought gadgets on a regular basis, you should really shut your mouth about "government largesse"
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2016, 11:25:45 PM »

Wants free stuff.
Wants free stuff.
Wants free stuff.
Wants free stuff.

People on the right think that liberals like myself always want free stuff. No. I want an end to the fascist corporatocracy that America has become. I'm sick of the corruption, bribery and lack of honesty/transparency in Washington. I'd like to see money go to help out people rather than to just help out corporate welfare some more, or to ram up defense spending even more to give in to our fears and feed the military industrial complex. If another war happens like an Afghanistan or Iraq, maybe it can be necessary as a last resort to go there and not to send brave men and women off to die to make defense contractors richer.

Do you have something against the military? Do you want them to be rusty?
Coolface Sock #42069
whitesox130
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.39, S: 2.26

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2016, 11:39:29 PM »

1. "Limousine liberal" who lives in a politically correct suburb like Oak Park, shops at Whole Foods/Trader Joe's, drives a Prius.
2. Social justice warrior who cares about making identity politics history.
3. Hillary Clinton.
4. Jim Webb.
James Bond 007
Rookie
United States

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2016, 11:43:54 PM »

Wants free stuff.
Wants free stuff.
Wants free stuff.
Wants free stuff.

Sanders impositions are fascist.  What corruption have you experienced.  It's out there but mainly in Washington D.C.  Bribery such as, "vote for me and you'll get this or that" has no place in our prosperous nation.  Corporate welfare is a problem but then why the bailouts supported by Obama?  Why bail out Ford and GM?  I can argue on the plus side that jobs were saved, but who really benefited the most?  Defense spending is what gives you the right to criticize it.  You're saying 9/11 leading to Afghanistan was for defense contractors?  Maybe you just heard the elders in your party using the terminology?  Not posting anything on such matters would help your party's image more than posting about material you only have partisan language to use about.  You brought up some vague points that I could probably make better than you in defense of your party too.  

As a guy who recklessly blows up millions of dollars of taxpayer-bought gadgets on a regular basis, you should really shut your mouth about "government largesse"

me or him?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies