When did Hillary lose her warmth?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:58:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  When did Hillary lose her warmth?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: When did Hillary lose her warmth?  (Read 1438 times)
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2016, 10:07:28 PM »

Always gotta appreciate the usual suspects falling into blatant misogyny.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2016, 10:18:15 PM »

She never had any.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2016, 05:32:21 AM »

Never. The country loves Hillary when she isn't being constantly slandered by the biased and sexist media.

I don't know whether Hillary has or had a warmth as a person, because I simply don't know her. Politically, though, she never seemed to be full of it, unlike Bill. Can we please stop treating them as one and the same person? It's demeaning to both.

Also, let's dispel the fiction that she's a some kind of universally beloved figure. She's actually very divisive. This, arguably, doesn't diminish her chances to become the next President, but let's remain serious.

It's kind of funny IceSpear tends to behave like Hillary is a part of his family he needs to constantly defend whether anything even remotely critical is being said.

When did I say she was universally beloved? Of course she isn't. Because the biased and sexist media slanders her whenever she gets popular on her own merits, like as First Lady and SoS. Roll Eyes

OK, thanks for clarification, though the phrase "The country loves Hillary" to me implied something like that.

Naturally, Hillary is taking a lot of either undeserved or plain dumb crap from certain corners. I guess the 90s were worst in this regard. I'm not sure whether all attacks can be described as sexists, given these guys are addicted to slander any prominent figure that is on Louis XIV right. But yeah, as a woman he's an "easier", or maybe later "more convenient" target.

Regarding the warmth issue again, I just just guess she never was projecting this much as a public figure, but that's not uncommon for politicians. Bill did project that well. Obama, for example, does not... I'm not even going to start with the Republicans.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2016, 11:39:33 AM »

She hasnt lost her warmth, that victory speech in Nevada proves such. But, I think anyone who has to take on the problems of Benghazi has to consistently look tough
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2016, 12:41:27 PM »

She hasnt lost her warmth, that victory speech in Nevada proves such. But, I think anyone who has to take on the problems of Benghazi has to consistently look tough

This might be the most coherent OC post in a long time.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies