What Republicans must do and must do NOW
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:17:18 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What Republicans must do and must do NOW
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: What Republicans must do and must do NOW  (Read 4756 times)
Cruzcrew
Paleocon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2016, 07:06:13 AM »

So you guys are dumb enough to think a Jeb Bush endorsement would help anything?

Yeah Trump's got this.
I really hope he doesn't get a Jeb endorsement. That's pretty damaging.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2016, 10:49:57 PM »

Are you aware that Mr. Ted Cruz is not a natural born citizen?  That he is not eligible to become the POTUS or VPOTUS by the very US Constitution that you support?  Please understand that to be a natural born citizen, one has to be born of both citizen parents and cannot be subject to the legal jurisdiction of any other country. 

My friend, you should really do more investigation before making statements like the one you just made.

Yes, Cruz was born in Canada, however, his mother was a U.S. citizen, born in Delaware.  His father was born in Cuba.

Therefore, by virtue of the fact his mother was/is an American citizen, Cruz is totally eligible to become President of the United States.

Also, you are pitting yourself against one of the foremost constitutional scholars in the U.S., Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, who has stated that Cruz is constitutionally eligible to be President, and, by the way, has as well stated that Ted Cruz is one of the smartest students he has ever had at the Harvard Law School.

cruz isn't even a natural-born human being. give it up, winnie.

Evergreen, my friend, aside from your personal opinions of Cruz, your argument however, does not dispute the fact that Cruz is indeed eligible to become President of the United States.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2016, 12:35:53 AM »

Are you aware that Mr. Ted Cruz is not a natural born citizen?  That he is not eligible to become the POTUS or VPOTUS by the very US Constitution that you support?  Please understand that to be a natural born citizen, one has to be born of both citizen parents and cannot be subject to the legal jurisdiction of any other country. 

My friend, you should really do more investigation before making statements like the one you just made.

Yes, Cruz was born in Canada, however, his mother was a U.S. citizen, born in Delaware.  His father was born in Cuba.

Therefore, by virtue of the fact his mother was/is an American citizen, Cruz is totally eligible to become President of the United States.

Also, you are pitting yourself against one of the foremost constitutional scholars in the U.S., Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz, who has stated that Cruz is constitutionally eligible to be President, and, by the way, has as well stated that Ted Cruz is one of the smartest students he has ever had at the Harvard Law School.

Evergreen, my friend, aside from your personal opinions of Cruz, your argument however, does not dispute the fact that Cruz is indeed eligible to become President of the United States.

Winfield, at this point, if we want to win in November, we should stop being dismissive of the candidates we don't support and after Mar-15, if the frontrunner wins FL and OH, we should fully endorse him for the good of the party and the country.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2016, 12:51:56 AM »

Winfield, at this point, if we want to win in November, we should stop being dismissive of the candidates we don't support and after Mar-15, if the frontrunner wins FL and OH, we should fully endorse him for the good of the party and the country.

Trump wants to murder children. That is not good for the party or the country.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2016, 01:56:11 AM »

Quoted for posterity.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2016, 01:58:47 AM »

As opposed to Ted Cruz, who has already murdered children.
Mr. Reactionary
blackraisin
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.45, S: -3.35

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2016, 02:02:45 AM »

Awesome. Feel free to add it to your sig. Because he totally said it.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428719/kill-terrorists-families-gangsta-trump
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2016, 02:28:57 AM »

no yeah i'm pretty sure most people wouldn't consider a cambion to be a "natural-born citisen"
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2016, 02:53:49 AM »

Trump wants to murder children. That is not good for the party or the country.

Maybe he looked at the last seven years of Obama and decided that killing children was "presidential"?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/23/obama-drone-program-anniversary_n_4654825.html
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2016, 12:17:30 PM »

no yeah i'm pretty sure most people wouldn't consider a cambion to be a "natural-born citisen"

Evergreen, your fascination with the occult in no way impacts the fact that Cruz is eligible to be President of the United States.

You will have to pursue a different line of attack in order to dispute the definitive pronouncement from Professor Dershowitz.   
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2016, 12:39:48 PM »
« Edited: March 11, 2016, 12:56:12 PM by əɹɐɯʇɥᵷᴉu uəəɹᵷɹəʌə »

i mean, if you want something like cruz as president i guess that's your decision… but if we allow cambion presidents, pretty soon we're gonna have to allow full-demon presidents and that is not a road the country should go down.
SingingAnalyst
mathstatman
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2016, 06:37:24 PM »

Question: What happens to Rubio's delegates?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies