What Republicans must do and must do NOW (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:09:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What Republicans must do and must do NOW (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What Republicans must do and must do NOW  (Read 4762 times)
DemPGH
YaBB God
United States

« on: March 09, 2016, 06:19:11 PM »

I have already issued a clarion call to my fellow Republicans on March 2, 2016, that in order to stop Trump, Rubio and Kasich must drop out of the race and support Cruz.

Given the events  of this past week, my words have been confirmed and have become even much more urgent.

Cruz is on the upswing, Rubio has totally collapsed, Kasich continues to live in a dream world.

Marco Rubio, swallow your pride, withdraw from the race, and endorse Cruz NOW.  The only thing that is going to happen with Rubio if he contests the primary in Florida is that he is going to be humiliated by the Republican voters in Florida by going down to an ignominious  defeat.   

John Kasich, think of the future of your party and the future of your country, you are not going to win Ohio.  Put the nation's interests above your own.  Withdraw from the race NOW and endorse Cruz NOW.

Jeb Bush, now that you have had time to fully realize you are not going to be the nominee, do the right thing and endorse Cruz NOW.  Follow your brother, Neil Bush's lead, and throw your support to Cruz NOW.

Carly Fiorina, thank you for taking this bold step of endorsing Cruz.

The rest should follow your courageous example.

Who's with me?   

What's really ironic is that Trump embodies the characteristics that you guys claim to revere. But oh, he's told your bosses to eff off, and good for him. I wish someone like him would come along for us.

Bonus points to Trump for how he handles a presser too. Great stuff to watch.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies