Mr. Illini maps the 2016 Illinois primary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:23:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Mr. Illini maps the 2016 Illinois primary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mr. Illini maps the 2016 Illinois primary  (Read 3258 times)
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 16, 2016, 11:14:54 PM »

Hello yes I'd like to place a special order for neighborhood or precinct results of the South Side, specifically Chatham, South Shore, Hyde Park, Bronzeville, and the Near South Side if possible please
I was looking for them too :/
I checked the Cook County election website and it says they should have come up today, but they're not there.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 11:28:44 AM »

Lemont, as well as Orland and Worth to some extent, have a lot of former Southwest Side machine voters from places like Madigans district (which Harris won) who moved out when the areas fell apart.  Maybe they are still influenced by the machine to some extent.  Thats all I can think of for Lemont at least.

It's also probably the most culturally conservative township, so Meister probably didnt fare well there at all, meaning Harris was able to consolidate the anti-brown vote.

Since I know you voted in the Dem primary - did you vote for Harris or Brown?

I definitely didn't vote for the criminal!  I can't remember if I went with Harris or Meister, though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies