Clinton Praises Nancy Reagan on AIDS, Apologizes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:17:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Clinton Praises Nancy Reagan on AIDS, Apologizes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Clinton Praises Nancy Reagan on AIDS, Apologizes  (Read 2467 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: March 12, 2016, 12:15:04 AM »

Clinton is very lucky that this was overshadowed by those FOOLS protesting in TRUMP'S TURF.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 09:03:30 AM »

Bill Maher said the same thing about Nancy Reagan last week in his show. I don't remember Sanders supporters asking him to apologise.

Is that really the best you can do? Even if he did say that, he's not running for President and not relevant whatsoever to the 2016 race, but you know that. Also, the biggest outrage I've heard personally around Clinton's comments came from Clinton supporters themselves asking for her to apologize immediately.

He is a vocal Sanders supporter so don't give me that BS about him not running for president.

Except he really isn't running for president, he is barely relevant at all to this race, and it's not just Sandernistas who are angered by this.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 10:31:15 AM »

Bill Maher said the same thing about Nancy Reagan last week in his show. I don't remember Sanders supporters asking him to apologise.

Is that really the best you can do? Even if he did say that, he's not running for President and not relevant whatsoever to the 2016 race, but you know that. Also, the biggest outrage I've heard personally around Clinton's comments came from Clinton supporters themselves asking for her to apologize immediately.

He is a vocal Sanders supporter so don't give me that BS about him not running for president.

Except he really isn't running for president, he is barely relevant at all to this race, and it's not just Sandernistas who are angered by his.

Oh really? I'll remember that next time a Cinton surrogate says something stupid and Berniebots start frothing from the mouth about how this is definite proof of Hillary being a closet teabagger.

I don't remember Bill Maher ever having campaigned for Sanders. Correct me if I'm wrong.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 11:05:47 AM »

In either case, Bill Maher is a mere supporter. Clinton is a candidate. Those are the facts.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 03:12:37 PM »

You say "Elder Gays" capitalized like there's some kind of secret cult of gays.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies