Who holds the blame for the events in Chicago? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:24:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who holds the blame for the events in Chicago? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: .
Donald Trump

Trump supporters

Chicago police

The protesters

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 162

Author Topic: Who holds the blame for the events in Chicago?  (Read 12490 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: March 12, 2016, 09:05:44 AM »
« edited: March 12, 2016, 09:07:48 AM by Sprouts Farmers Market »

If Trump people are attacking people outside of his rallies, that's a problem.

If violence breaks out inside a rally, that's the protesters fault for being there. It's not very hard to understand. Chicago is a trashy city and always will be.

This stuff abut peaceful protesting is an added laughable layer. Throw in buzz words. Peaceful clearly also means obnoxious and obstructing. When I despise every candidate, this is what continues to push me to Trump.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 09:18:54 AM »

I'm sure Bernie Sanders would love to have to face an angry mob scene with Trump protesters in response to this. What would this forum be saying then? That Trump inspired hatred and has no standing to send in his people to do that. Yet it would be in response to this. If this happens again, every single Bernie rally better get shut down. I don't want that dangerous man speaking either.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 12:20:40 PM »

Ask yourselves why other candidates don't have protestors like this and the reasons there started to be protesters.

I stand with the protesters. At least the ones who were peaceful about it.

Oh, except for those times when Black Lives Matter protest Bernie. And Hillary. Good times!

Protests like this? Because you have to have crowds like this and only Bernie does. Trump supporters are lunatics, but not lunatic enough to invade another person's rally...that is until this happened; we'll see if that starts.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 12:40:10 PM »

Ask yourselves why other candidates don't have protestors like this and the reasons there started to be protesters.

Oh, except for those times when Black Lives Matter protest Bernie. And Hillary. Good times!

Protests like this? Because you have to have crowds like this and only Bernie does. Trump supporters are lunatics, but not lunatic enough to invade another person's rally...that is until this happened; we'll see if that starts.
Yeah last night was a declaration of war. I'm looking forward to it. Let's see Bernie take on some Pasco County hicks down there in Tampa. Those guys will send these whiny college kids packing.

Last night was standing up to hate speech.

No, last night was a bunch of protestors restricting free speech and inciting violence. They're f**king domestic terrorists.

Trump is the one inciting violence against his protesters and don't forget prople have the right to protest. Don't forget free speech applies to his critics.

Free speech doesn't apply to anybody in this scenario.
The right to protest exists so long as it doesn't infringe on Trump's rights to assemble and associate with who he pleases.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 12:43:04 PM »
« Edited: March 12, 2016, 12:45:01 PM by Sprouts Farmers Market »

Yeah last night was a declaration of war. I'm looking forward to it. Let's see Bernie take on some Pasco County hicks down there in Tampa. Those guys will send these whiny college kids packing.

No, last night was a bunch of protestors restricting free speech and inciting violence. They're f**king domestic terrorists.

Tell that to your candidate please

Guys, guys, look...I find Rubio to be a completely incompetent tool that terrifies me, but let's not fight each other. Don't let the left win. To think I was seriously considering voting for Bernie Sanders (or maybe even Hillary Clinton)! This was a major wake-up call. We must unite against these morally backwards individuals.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 12:43:48 PM »

Trump is the one inciting violence against his protesters and don't forget prople have the right to protest. Don't forget free speech applies to his critics.

The right to protest exists so long as it doesn't infringe on Trump's rights to assemble and associate with who he pleases.

Whose rights did the protesters infringe on last night? Trump called it off.

You're darn right Trump called it off because he is a loving figure who doesn't want to see anybody get hurt. Not all men are created so good.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 12:46:55 PM »

Whose rights did the protesters infringe on last night? Trump called it off.

You're darn right Trump called it off because he is a loving figure who doesn't want to see anybody get hurt. Not all men are created so good.

You mean like when he defends his supporters getting violent against protesters?

The protesters have no right to be there. I go to a Hillary rally and silently listen to what she has to say. Not a peep. And I find her to be incredibly repulsive.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 12:49:02 PM »

They can protest by refusing to go or staging their own event. You are not welcome in my house uninvited.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2016, 12:54:48 PM »

They can protest by refusing to go or staging their own event. You are not welcome in my house uninvited.

If people want to hold anti-Trump signs at his rally or boo him, that is their right.

Going on stage to attack him is not right but they can still protest at the rally.

True and it is Trump's right to have them forcefully ejected by having security drag them out if he doesn't want them to be there.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 01:11:40 PM »
« Edited: March 12, 2016, 01:20:48 PM by Sprouts Farmers Market »

If people want to hold anti-Trump signs at his rally or boo him, that is their right.

Going on stage to attack him is not right but they can still protest at the rally.

True and it is Trump's right to have them forcefully ejected by having security drag them out if he doesn't want them to be there.

People protest Trump because of his rhetoric. Him telling supporters to knock protesters out, he wants to punch them, defending John McGraw, these are all fighting words.

For the last seven years Obama has been called the divider in chief. Trump's potential administration would be erosion on an even higher scale.

The last thing we need is more Sanders people criticizing the great leadership of Obama. Let's stop perpetuating this myth. The only reason he is divisive is because of Fox News profiteering off their race-baiting. He is a fantastic and strong leader who has made America better than ever before. Please stop siding with the morons on the right. Even repeating their words is not OK.

Likewise, Trump would not be divisive if not for media fabrications. Sure, he is behind some of it, but in the end, he is the one talking about deal-making, compromise and peace in the Middle East. Very divisive behavior.

McGraw was right btw. The protester was not peaceful. Raising your fingers to the crowd is a sign of hate and anger. Unsurprising that that would happen.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 01:29:22 PM »

Come on smilo, you know as well as I do that Trump knows how to play the media, and he knows how the media (including social media) will interpret his statements. It's perfect verbal choreography to divide and stir, while leaving enough distance to not be directly implicated in the consequences.

It shouldn't result in divisiveness. The way he plays the media should immediately win anyone over. He slams them at every turn, and their dishonesty is horrifying. I've been disgusted by him on multiple occasions yet never as disgusted as I have been with Ted Cruz on all occasions.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 01:42:39 PM »

lol @ all this "free speech" bullsh**t. ing cowardice. No free speech to the enemy.

Correct. Bernie Sanders people should be rounded up until we can figure out what is going on.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 09:50:47 AM »

This is how you run a successful campaign! Say every position ever imaginable so it resonates with someone. Nobody should care! All that matters is his beautiful voice. The charm! The theatrics! The nimble navigation!
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2016, 11:40:26 AM »

He says he wants to take out terrorists families, then says he doesn't want to kill them.

He says he's going to ruin the protesters lives, but doesn't want to.

He encourages violence against protesters, then condemns it.

He promises to pay legal bills for his supporters, now he's sounding less confident on that front.

He disavows David Duke then says two days later he knows nothing about him.

Trump's supporters are being duped and they either don't know or don't care.

Thank you for pointing that out. You can choose the positions you like, like from a menu.
My picks:

He says he doesn't want to kill terrorists families.

He says he doesn't want to ruin the protesters lives.

He condemns violence against protesters.

He's sounding less confident on his promise to pay legal bills for his supporters.

He disavows David Duke.

My point is Trump is no different than your typical flopping politicians. He's just more loud and obnoxious about it.

Exactly and loud and obnoxious is much better than awkward Romney, choking Little Marco, and Lyin' Ted!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies