Why Bush will win (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:57:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Why Bush will win (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why Bush will win  (Read 17285 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: December 26, 2003, 01:55:12 PM »

Chris, were you being sarcastic?  I hope so.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2003, 04:06:05 PM »

The man is an idiot.  He has 55 posts already....he has posted in all of our buried threads.  I think it is fair to ask justification from him.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2003, 04:29:11 PM »

The man is an idiot.  He has 55 posts already....he has posted in all of our buried threads.  I think it is fair to ask justification from him.

I wish Dave would make a few of us trusted members, moderators at the forums. (If the forums will allow him to, that is.) That way we can lay down the law with an IRON FIST, and stop all these fools and their stupid posts, and bring an end to trolls. As President Bush said about terrorist, I say about trolls.

We will hunt them down, and take em down. We'll smoke em out. These guys can't stay hidden forever. They will experience the justice they never gave to others.
But, if he did that, everyone would be crying for a moderator job.  If he did give some people moderator jobs, I don't think either one of us deserves it.  I have only been a member since May, and you weren't at the old board.  Somebody who has been here a long time deserves the job.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2003, 04:42:02 PM »

Nym90 maybe.  He registed at the old board in March '01.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2003, 04:56:46 PM »

Here is the link to the old board:

https://uselectionatlas.org/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/leip/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

There is nothing saying Nym would accept the job though, we might have to talk him into it.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2003, 05:57:12 PM »

Well, you might have somebody like jrvansbo who has 570 posts and has been a member for a month, so I think Nym's tenure as a emeber here is impressive and earns him the job.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2003, 06:41:50 PM »

Well, you might have somebody like jrvansbo who has 570 posts and has been a member for a month, so I think Nym's tenure as a emeber here is impressive and earns him the job.

Well, I wasn't being that serious anyway. It would be tough picking moderators in any case, they would get a dangerous amount of power...
I think most of us would not abuse the power, but I am sure some would.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2003, 06:48:04 PM »

Haha...
I'll tell you what I'd like to do with the bible quotes....
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2003, 09:09:53 PM »

Thanks for the endorsement MiamiU! Although I generally tend to favor free speech and wouldn't do too much moderating probably.
No problem...
Hey I'm flying to Miami tomorrow...change of plans....
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2004, 01:07:15 PM »

Well, I wasn't being that serious anyway. It would be tough picking moderators in any case, they would get a dangerous amount of power...

Someone might delete bible quotes or someone else might delete anything irreverent. Or what do you think? Smiley

Dave is the moderator.  That's good enough.

I BOW BEFORE YOU SUPREME LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, he is, but he can't be here all that much of the time (he has a life, unlike me), and he can't moderate all that much.  A second moderator would be helpful.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2004, 01:11:35 PM »

Someone might delete bible quotes or someone else might delete anything irreverent. Or what do you think? Smiley

Dave is the moderator.  That's good enough.

I BOW BEFORE YOU SUPREME LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, he is, but he can't be here all that much of the time (he has a life, unlike me), and he can't moderate all that much.  A second moderator would be helpful.
Begging for the job arn't ya?
No, I nominated Nym90.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2004, 06:46:58 PM »

Well IF dave needs some help we should do it like a democracy.

Take nominations by a certain date, give a little campaigning time and then take a vote.
I like the idea!  But Nym90 doesn't look like he will accept the nomination, so I go to my second choice, Realpolitik.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2004, 06:51:02 PM »

Yes, this is about the atlas.  Once (or if) I get more members on my site, I will appoint moderators, with the first one being Chris michael.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2004, 10:53:15 PM »

Yes, this is about the atlas.  Once (or if) I get more members on my site, I will appoint moderators, with the first one being Chris michael.
Well, Thank You, I appreciate that. I am Honored.
No problem buddy.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2004, 10:53:40 PM »

Well, Thank You, I appreciate that. I am Honored.
But were you being sarcastic?
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2004, 12:43:35 PM »

U.S. Team to Visit North Korean Nuclear Facility

Friday, January 02, 2004

SEOUL, South Korea  — In a startling diplomatic breakthrough, a U.S. delegation will visit North Korea's main nuclear facility at Yongbyon next week, a South Korean official said Friday.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,107218,00.html

--sounds good.
why do you say that it sounds good?  North Korea won't drop their nkes unless we pay them to.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2004, 12:51:27 PM »

Because if they let us in to look at least we will have more knowledge as to what they actually have.  

Plus we must be making some progress int he talks if they are willing to let us in.

Yes i know paying them off the Clinton approach, didn't like it then or now.
It may be the only way to do this in the end.  we can't start another war, you know that as well as anybody.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2004, 12:57:01 PM »

As kramer would say, "this is a prickly one."
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2004, 04:45:31 PM »

And I also think that most of the Bush-hating Deaniacs will vote for the Dem nominee anyway, b/c they want to get rid of Bush.
Check out a left-wing message board and they're saying "GREEN if not for DEAN!"  Here's one:

http://www.gwbush.com/forum
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2004, 04:49:53 PM »

Why should we have to do anything for them?  Their radical views are the ticket to nowhere.  It's like saying the Republican party should cater to the views of the Constitution Party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies