***CNN Townhall (Democrats) - Sunday 13th March - 8-10pm ET - Columbus Ohio***
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:38:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  ***CNN Townhall (Democrats) - Sunday 13th March - 8-10pm ET - Columbus Ohio***
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: ***CNN Townhall (Democrats) - Sunday 13th March - 8-10pm ET - Columbus Ohio***  (Read 2770 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 13, 2016, 12:10:06 AM »

CNN will partner with TV ONE to host the “CNN-TV ONE Ohio Democratic Presidential Town Hall” on Sunday, March 13 from 8-10 p.m. ET, two days before five states hold primary contests. Moderated by Roland S. Martin, host and managing editor of TV ONE’s “News One Now,” and Jake Tapper of CNN, the nationally-televised primetime special will take place at Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio, and air live on CNN and TV ONE

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160310006469/en/CNN-TV-Host-Democratic-Presidential-Town-Hall

RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 12:12:05 AM »

I hope Bernie disavows the supporters who used violence towards the rallies and the man rushing to the stage.
Fusionmunster

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 12:17:43 AM »

My father is working production on this. Not really important, just something I thought was cool.
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 01:49:56 AM »

My father is working production on this. Not really important, just something I thought was cool.

That's cool!
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 01:53:57 AM »

Christ almighty.... another one?
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 02:22:14 AM »

Not another one of these.
I hope every question is about these protests.
Vosem
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.13, S: -6.09

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 02:47:11 AM »

Extremely sorry that I will be unable to attend; a week earlier or later in Columbus and I would've been there. As such, I'm here in Cleveland trying my hardest to interrupt trump rallies.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 05:04:54 AM »

Is anyone really watching them anymore?
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 07:51:44 AM »

Guess this is the difference - All Hillary fans are tired & don't want to hear her speak. Bernie fans like to hear him speak & are passionate.

I like Townhalls more than debates because of the personal nature & ability to interact with voters - You take questions & stuff - Just like the format more than debates due to the interactive nature - It's also often lighter & more fun!
psychprofessor

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 11:49:11 AM »

Guess this is the difference - All Hillary fans are tired & don't want to hear her speak. Bernie fans like to hear him speak & are passionate.

I like Townhalls more than debates because of the personal nature & ability to interact with voters - You take questions & stuff - Just like the format more than debates due to the interactive nature - It's also often lighter & more fun!

I'm tired of hearing Bernie speak. Did you get his fundraising email today, Shadows? He says the next two days are the most important of his campaign and he hopes to overtake Hillary by June. That should give you lots of confidence. Keep donating for the cause!
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2016, 11:58:16 AM »

Bernie supporters will not be intimidated by Trump and his minions!
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2016, 12:24:52 PM »

Are Bernie supporters the type of people who only have a few dozen songs in their iTunes with hundreds of plays each?
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2016, 12:40:07 PM »

I'm tired of hearing Bernie speak. Did you get his fundraising email today, Shadows? He says the next two days are the most important of his campaign and he hopes to overtake Hillary by June. That should give you lots of confidence. Keep donating for the cause!

I mostly skip or fast forward through the Hillary parts - Otherwise I'm outrages at lies - That's the problem with debates I can't skip, You could skip the Bernie parts as well if you want.

You don't have to worry about Donation thing - We've got a very strong online team, we don't need mails anyways, the donations will come & people have their own internal calculations of who can overtake him.

We're not kids, maybe you people are used to that - I know Hillary send mails to her supporters saying Bernie out-raised her and out-spend her in Michigan & send 1$ as contribution to get Hillary's average contribution down - Seen those mails.

Bernie is part of a movement which drives itself - We don't need mails anyways!
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2016, 12:40:59 PM »

Are Bernie supporters the type of people who only have a few dozen songs in their iTunes with hundreds of plays each?

Love your username but I think you should stick to the topic here! These kind of comments would not have a positive effect!
psychprofessor

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2016, 12:59:28 PM »

I mostly skip or fast forward through the Hillary parts - Otherwise I'm outrages at lies - That's the problem with debates I can't skip, You could skip the Bernie parts as well if you want.

You don't have to worry about Donation thing - We've got a very strong online team, we don't need mails anyways, the donations will come & people have their own internal calculations of who can overtake him.

We're not kids, maybe you people are used to that - I know Hillary send mails to her supporters saying Bernie out-raised her and out-spend her in Michigan & send 1$ as contribution to get Hillary's average contribution down - Seen those mails.

But does it instill confidence in you that his goal is to overtake her by June? And what movement is he leading? When he loses and goes back to Vermont do you actually think he is going to start a Democratic movement? I bet he switches political affiliations again.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 01:28:38 PM »
« Edited: March 13, 2016, 01:39:33 PM by Castro »

But does it instill confidence in you that his goal is to overtake her by June? And what movement is he leading? When he loses and goes back to Vermont do you actually think he is going to start a Democratic movement? I bet he switches political affiliations again.

If Sanders were to overtake in delegates before June, the nomination would probably be his easily (which is to say that's not going to happen). I think its been evident for some time that the calendar is very Sanders friendly at the end, and that a win would always come at the 11th hour.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2016, 01:30:39 PM »

Let's go Bernie!!!!!
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2016, 01:47:56 PM »

If he wins it will come in June with a decent win in Delegate heavy states like PA or CA.

He will anyways sweep the results from Oregon to Washington to Wisconsin to some smaller states like Alaska, Idaho, Utah, etc.

He could win 8 contests on a trot after March 15th. If March 15th is okay, he will make a lot of delegates. I am personally confident about California, huge chunk of online passionate supporters phonebanking coming from there, praying Cali is still relevant.

*Fingers crosses* - There is a small chance of pulling this off.

If he doesn't, atleast our issues have been highlighted & he has paved the way for another Sanders type candidate in 2020 who would likely be a strong contender for POTUS & has completely changed the political direction of the country.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2016, 06:28:10 PM »

What time is it ET right now? California just switched to DST, but I don't know if that's the case in the East.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2016, 06:30:43 PM »

What time is it ET right now? California just switched to DST, but I don't know if that's the case in the East.

7:30
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2016, 07:03:20 PM »

Here we go! Cheesy
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2016, 07:04:53 PM »

Sanders is right - Donald is a pathological liar.

Also, I think a Sanders rally could fill up a stadium.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2016, 07:10:05 PM »

Sanders isn't responsible for his violent thugs, but one old man at a Trump rally is totally his fault. Ok.
RightBehind
AlwaysBernie

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2016, 07:12:15 PM »

Sanders isn't responsible for his violent thugs, but one old man at a Trump rally is totally his fault. Ok.

Think of the messages and their behaviors at their rallies.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2016, 07:15:55 PM »

For the one he proposed to pay legal fees for? Yes, he is.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies