***CNN Townhall (Democrats) - Sunday 13th March - 8-10pm ET - Columbus Ohio*** (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:37:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  ***CNN Townhall (Democrats) - Sunday 13th March - 8-10pm ET - Columbus Ohio*** (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ***CNN Townhall (Democrats) - Sunday 13th March - 8-10pm ET - Columbus Ohio***  (Read 2794 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: March 13, 2016, 05:04:54 AM »

Is anyone really watching them anymore?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 07:53:44 PM »

Wasn't Sanders saying free college for all? He seems to have changed what he was saying before.

He's always specified that it's not simply free college in general for all, but specifically free tuition for public schools. The questions posed are always phrased as free college for all, and he has to correct it every time.

Ignoring how hard it will actually be. But who cares? Aspiration!

Hey, it's easy to promise everything to everyone when you haven't actually ever governed.
Just ask Tsipras.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 08:17:24 PM »

Excuse me, did this guy really said that his favorite Republican is Jim Inhoffe???
And we are still talking about Hillary's eulogy of Nancy Reagan?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 08:20:12 PM »

Excuse me, did this guy really said that his favorite Republican is Jim Inhoffe???
And we are still talking about Hillary's eulogy of Nancy Reagan?

He was talking about how they get along personally, rather than his politics. Still, that's weird.

Well, nice to know that Sanders gets along so much with a bigoted climate change denier.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 08:40:22 PM »
« Edited: March 13, 2016, 08:58:05 PM by Landslide Lyndon »

Sanders isn't friends with anyone liberal in the Senate? I know that ideology doesn't automatically make people friends, but it seems like he would have at least one friend that was more like minded.

The question was about his favorite Republican colleague.

Still, even in the era of TRUMP it's hard to find a Republican with more repulsive views than Inhoffe.
And from what I've read all these years he can hardly be considered a pleasant fellow.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies